Another Ghost sighting at my house

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Chont, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Ivan975

Ivan975 Strat-Talker

Does anyone here have any ESP, clairvoyant people among their friends, relatives, has anyone ever met such a person or, perhaps is one?

There is a lot of ways to lose friends and drive people away if you're one of those and can't keep your mouth shut I guess...:D

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    circles likes this.
  2. Rocket King

Rocket King Strat-Talker

I've been told some stories... :whistling:

3. Ivan975

Ivan975 Strat-Talker

Oh, you too?:)

Well I've been told a lot of stories by none other than my own girlfriend:p
    Now I have tried to make jokes and have an easy approach whenever ''something happens'' but no luck.

She is dead serious, even I can barely make her talk about that, maybe only few people around her know about her abilities.
    Apparently, she can ''see inside'' people, tell you all kinds of things from the past, things happening now if notable enough, medical conditions...and another creepy thing - she can see ''ghosts''.
    I know how this sounds. But she really is a regular person, no issues of any kind. Never wants to talk about that, she tries desperately to ignore whatever appears to her.
    I was very interested, tried to talk about that but she always avoids the subject. Apparently, when not trying to ignore things that appear to her, like something she ''sees'' in a friend of mine or whoever, or when she sees a dead person, she feels very bad and exausted, it makes her feel very bad for some time.
    About the smell I wrote about earlier - the only thing she ever smelled was fresh flowers. Good people not among us anymore. She freaked out on my story too.

Any proof? Yes, but you'll have to believe me...:confused:
    Anyway, when we've met for the first time she knew stuff from my past, some from the present, and some of my medical conditions I've had years ago.
    She couldn't know anything about any of that. no way, because we don't have any mutual friends, I don't use any social network and even if I did those things are rather personal, right?
    There were some situations when she'd make a remark about some friend of mine, '' he's in very bad shape, he has kidney problems...''
    That was very true but she couldn't have known that.
    You know, just too many coincidences to call it BS.

What creeps me out the most is the ''I can see dead people'' thing though.
    ''They have the shadowy appearance and they are all around us, stories about haunted OLD houses are overrated'' - she says. If she looks hard, she can see them outside too. Some of them can see her, others can't.

But - as I said before, all this is something she's been trying not to think about, talk about, she tries to ignore it. That's the way she likes it, it makes her feel very uncomfortable, sometimes scared, she doesn't want the people to think she's crazy or on drugs or something.
    If she was crazy, I'd know for sure, we've been together for years. She's never tried to use that for some personal gain, almost no one even knows about that.

A few months ago she freaked me out when her Westie
    started staring and barking at something in the corner of a ceiling, my dog too, she looked that way and smiled.

I was like ''WTF is that..?!''
    And she goes ''It's OK, I see it too, just passing by.''
    She didn't want to talk about what she saw, only something like ''You know...never mind''.
    ''What do you mean never mind, this is the place I live in, not some old castle...''
    She said ''they'' know no boundaries as we do. in walls, buildings, time, or space. It can be perfectly irrelevant where it's happened.

So that's it...start laughing, it's OK, I know what you mean:)

soulman969, stratmatt777 and Rudedawg like this.
  4. Rocket King

Rocket King Strat-Talker

No laughing at you from me, I can guarantee that.
    It's an interesting account, I think some people have a heightened awareness which explains why some people perceive things that others don't.
    And no I'm not talking about nutters as some skeptic obviously thinks.
    ESP has been actually demonstrated in experiments, where people would "guess" the correct answers a number of times way above average.
    If people actually bothered to do some research they would see that for themselves.
    In my case I met a couple of girls who had something going in, although nothing like your girlfriend.
    One of them said that she would often stay behind a wall while her friends watched the road.
    She said she could "see" the cars passing in her mind. She would give a brief description and her friends would confirm it.
    Another 2 girls (hey why is it always girls?!) would sometimes dream events that actually took place later.
    And they weren't just generic dreams, they could recognize details and were always accompanied by an ominous emotional response.
    One of them said they would always be bad things like accidents or problems regarding her family and friends and wished she didn't have this ability.
    Now that I think about it one of these last 2 girls had a friend, yet another girl!, who dreamt lottery numbers sometimes and actually won! Not big sums, stuff like 200,300 euro etc.
    I said hook me up too, but they didn't o_O:D

5. Ivan975

Ivan975 Strat-Talker

We have never tried any lottery tricks...yet:)

There is another thing, at the same time, she is so very naive when it comes to judging people's characters...she can be easily manipulated or deceived by anyone.
    I don't get it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  6. Rocket King

Rocket King Strat-Talker

I think that happens when you're too good and simply consider everyone else to be the same.
    Too bad it isn't so

7. Buzzin_Cousin

Buzzin_Cousin Senior Stratmaster

I enjoyed Dr. sleep as well, washed it a couple months ago. However, The shining is a masterpiece.

8. Otisblove

Otisblove Senior Stratmaster Silver Member

Before I had children, The idea of hearing a child crying in the night was creepy. Now the idea just annoys me.

9. Neil.C

Neil.C Most Honored Senior Member

Great and apposite track.

10. circles

circles Resident Pinball Enthusiast

11. stratmatt777

stratmatt777 Strat-Talker

circles likes this.