Another "Show us your pedal board" thread

ToneRanger

Most Honored Senior Member
Jun 8, 2009
Area 51
Continuing the 5-S of my rig - along with the Headrush FRFR108 cab I have en route (the little Yamaha is just a placeholder for now,) I found another one used on Reverb for a great price, so I'll be able to run two of them in stereo if I want.
Most of the clutter around the board is gone too - once the cabs are in I may put both of them on the open back half of the board, or I may just put one up on the stand and keep one at home - I'm not sure yet.

20220616_201758.jpg

20220616_201809.jpg

Murdog

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
May 7, 2021
U.S.A.
Continuing the 5-S of my rig - along with the Headrush FRFR108 cab I have en route (the little Yamaha is just a placeholder for now,) I found another one used on Reverb for a great price, so I'll be able to run two of them in stereo if I want.
Most of the clutter around the board is gone too - once the cabs are in I may put both of them on the open back half of the board, or I may just put one up on the stand and keep one at home - I'm not sure yet.

View attachment 570504

View attachment 570503
It's coming along, can't wait to see it completed!

eclecticsynergy

Senior Stratmaster
Sep 23, 2014
NY
I redid my small board a couple of months ago. Had to position things carefully to fit it all with connectors & power on a little Metro 20, but it still fits in its case. OneSpot Pro CS6 underneath powers it all, with the silver one-knob Deadbat to sag voltage for one of the fuzzes. Tiny green box is an always-on EP preamp, the Henretta Emerald Prince.

Some have remarked on an excess of drives. But the two foundation drives in the back row are only used when running through a clean backline amp. And I only kick on the Blue Rain (with the Echophonic) for pick drags. The Fuzz 50 and one side of the JMP Eleven act as base flavors - when I run one, it stays on through a few songs or a whole jam.

So basically my drives are fuzz (the Bonetender, starved), OD (the TS-type Pale Horse), and the JMP side of the JMP Eleven serving as hot-button lead channel for solos & feedback.

fos1

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Nov 7, 2018
Texas
I just ordered a 21" tall adjustable laptop stand. I am going to try putting my small pedal board on it near my chair. I am hoping it will make them easy to adjust and utilize. The floor is hard for me with my poor vision. ???

I'll post pictures after I get it setup.

PS. I still haven't started assembly of my Stewmac Klon Klone. I've been in Florida for two weeks. ;( My very young granddaughters arrive tomorrow for a week. Maybe after that...

Murdog

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
May 7, 2021
U.S.A.
I broke up my monster board to better serve particular amps with less adjustment (new theory)…and now have five smaller dedicated boards.

Quilter
View attachment 570863

Supro

View attachment 570862

DV Mark (Joyos and up)
Excelsior (bottom row)

View attachment 570861

Alternate practice space

View attachment 570864

Yes, it is excess, but it has kept me busy. Yes, it will probably change again.
Billionaire! I like the Danelectro board. I have a Texas Trouble pedal which I'm very fond of! I took it off my board as I used it as a standalone nowadays.

Last edited:

stormsedge

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 7, 2012
East Tennessee, USA
Billionaire! I like the Danelectro board. I have a Texas Trouble pedal which I'm very fond of! I took it off my board as I used it as a standalone nowadays.

I think the Texas Trouble is the same as my Pride of Texas...a "SRV TS808/TS8" clone.

The Billionaire store demo/display board was in the first round of pedals I purchased (with a tuner and wah). As noted, I recently put them back together, on the OEM board...made more sense. They are good pedals.

I recently traded away a Cool Cat Metal...just too in your face for me.