Anyone here have kids?

Shades of Blue

Most Honored Senior Member
Jan 28, 2008
South Carolina
My daughter Kailey is 6 months old. She has more guitar shirts than I have clothes haha. I got her a pink Squier Bullet that hangs in the corner of her room. One day I hope she can play it and make it her first guitar.

It's amazing how having a child really changes your perspective on things. It's starting to sink in how much things are changing without me even realizing it. It's loads of fun, and it is 10x better than I could have imagined.

Oh yeah, Go Georgia Tech ;)

Attachments

• K1.jpg
    K1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12

NorthShore

Senior Stratmaster
Oct 8, 2009
My own personal hell
Two sets from two marriages:

Kristen 26
Kevin 23
Matt 14
Annie 12

Kristen noodles around with a Yamaha acoustic, Matt plays a bit on an Epi SG Special, the other two haven't shown any interest in music yet, but just yesterday Annie asked for piano lessons.....

abracadabra

Oct 5, 2009
UK
My daughter Kailey is 6 months old. She has more guitar shirts than I have clothes haha. I got her a pink Squier Bullet that hangs in the corner of her room. One day I hope she can play it and make it her first guitar.

It's amazing how having a child really changes your perspective on things. It's starting to sink in how much things are changing without me even realizing it. It's loads of fun, and it is 10x better than I could have imagined.

Oh yeah, Go Georgia Tech ;)

congrats Shades, and a funny thing: looking at the picture of your daughter all I could see on my screen was her and your sig. funny combination :D

pauljo1963

Senior Stratmaster
Jul 30, 2010
Melbourne Australia
I have 15 children from 16 different women. Don't ask.

Here's our family photo.
group2006.jpg

just kidding. 0 kids so far.

love it :D:D:D

kiwitrucker

Strat-Talker
Sep 15, 2011
New Zealand
I have 4 kids 3 sons & a daughter from 2 marriages & by some strange act of what ever there is 7 yrs between my kids, I also have 3 grandsons & 1 grand daughter, they have all made me very proud & I am so lucky to have such wonderful kids & grand kids. To any one who is about to be a Dad soon make the effort to see your baby being born, it is truly a most amazing thing to see, I saw 3 of mine & each one was so special.

Kiwitrucker down under.

td67mustang

Strat-Talker
Oct 11, 2011
NC
I have a 3 month old.. He's awesome..

Notice his guitar jammies

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120220_192632.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120220_192632.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 14

Michael919

Dec 22, 2011
Ottawa, Canada
Little girl who stole my heart, 4.

Cool little boy, 8, who's leaning towards pop/rap, despite what I always have playing in the car.

...and his brother from another mother, my 19 year old son, who appear to be out of his Slipnot phase, thankfully!

My little girl.

6534735963_940d45dcc3.jpg