Beginner Acoustic Electric

FrieAsABird

Senior Stratmaster
Mar 18, 2020
Germany
Sorry I meant the Boroughs slick deal Burst that exhead posted. Clicked reply on the wiring sunburst, they all look the same to me on a small phone screen LOL.

FA135 was a runner up. Paid close to that price in old $US inflationated dollars for the CD-60 version.
That’s nice to hear, hope it’s gonna be well received:)

Boneman68

Strat-O-Master
Apr 12, 2021
CA
IKR!? Perhaps in general, they should give the OP the option to close their thread down if the original post has been answered to their saitsfaction so no one else has to read through pages and pages and chime in after that fact. At least there are only 3 pages here lol

rikbigcat

Strat-Talker
Oct 9, 2009
California
Well, this was an interesting thread to stumble on because four days ago I went into the local Guitar Center looking for an acoustic electric in the sub-$200 range (birthday to myself) and walked out with a Fender FA-135CE for $180 (on sale). I didn't know it was difficult to find acoustic electrics in that price range. I took it to the park today and found a secluded bench to see how loud(/bad) I could play it and I think it's good enough to play for others, but not "too good" to be hesitant about toting around to parks and cafes. I'm happy (and my main is a 1991 MIM Strat so I'm kind of a "Fender guy").

(I stumbled on this thread looking for string recommendations, none here, moving on.)

hardwired

Strat-Talker
May 24, 2019
Lost in space
Update, we got a mouth drop from a very happy kid this Christmas Day. He loved it!

This was a special secret Santa type of gift that my wife has done many times. Buys presents for those family and friends in need to help them out. Half the time I don’t even know about it but this time she asked for my help on the guitar. So this went to a young family Mom to give to her son. This Moms mom has been fighting cancer for awhile now. She looked pretty bad a few months ago but has improved recently.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for the help!

God bless

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
Update, we got a mouth drop from a very happy kid this Christmas Day. He loved it!

This was a special secret Santa type of gift that my wife has done many times. Buys presents for those family and friends in need to help them out. Half the time I don’t even know about it but this time she asked for my help on the guitar. So this went to a young family Mom to give to her son. This Moms mom has been fighting cancer for awhile now. She looked pretty bad a few months ago but has improved recently.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for the help!

God bless
That’s so nice !

Merry Xmas to you and your whole family !