Bodean's Lounge

Ronnie Fn D

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 1, 2022
Valrico FL
Came up with a cool lil progression. Super simple, some suspended chords with a with a echo... totally not something I would typically come up with so I figured "Hey I should save this". Well at 2:13 in when I stepped on the looper to save what I'd been recording I realized it wasn't recording 🤬.

I'll try again tomorrow lol

Bowmap

Redacted
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 23, 2017
X
I need to make it so I can drive my cars into my garage. I haven't ordered the pavers yet. The difference between the ground and the slab is about 6 inches. They had to pour my slab twice. The first time there was a problem with the concrete. So now I have an 8 inch thick slab.

abnormaltoy

Mouth draggin' knuckle breather
Apr 28, 2013
Tucson
Hey @abnormaltoy , you remember snow?

From time to time you can walk around a corner in a store and you hear people talking in hushed tones about such things.
Most years, except for recently, the mountains surrounding Tucson should be snow capped.
If I can find a way, I want to move back to Virginia now that my daughter is back in the States, and all along the the Appalachian ridge in western Virginia they get snow. I miss having four seasons.
But that was a beautiful picture you posted.

Bowmap

Redacted
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 23, 2017
X
From time to time you can walk around a corner in a store and you hear people talking in hushed tones about such things.
Most years, except for recently, the mountains surrounding Tucson should be snow capped.
If I can find a way, I want to move back to Virginia now that my daughter is back in the States, and all along the the Appalachian ridge in western Virginia they get snow. I miss having four seasons.
But that was a beautiful picture you posted.

I posted it to nudge ya. You want to be east or west of the Blue Ridge. Ablemarle county is nice. On the other side of Afton Mountain and a little north is Augusta. I would love to have a shack over looking the Maury river up around Goshen Pass. But a lot of places with nice vistas. And a bunch of off the map places.

And there is where I live. Flat. No views. I can't even see the river from my back yard. Protected land even though I have title. I should put that acreage into a timber trust and get a little relief from taxes.

I might have my music room finished by the time you come back East. :)