Join Strat-Talk Today

Bridge Pickup Tone Control

Discussion in 'Tech-Talk' started by JVjunky, Mar 14, 2018.

1. JVjunky

JVjunky Strat-Talk Member

Does anyone have a diagram or a picture of what the 5 way selector switch looks like after its been changed so that the bridge pickup is controlled by the bottom tone control?

I've lifted the pickguard on my 60's CV and I can see where the three pickup wires go to on the switch, but I can't work out which wire to move so that the tone of the bridge pickup is controlled by the bottom tone control!

2. heltershelton

heltershelton BANNED Strat-Talk Supporter

do a search for a mia standard strar wiring diagram. all my mia strats havr the bottom tone control connected to the bridgr pickup.

Nate D likes this.
  3. JVjunky

JVjunky Strat-Talk Member

Thanks for the reply. Both of my CV Strats have the bottom tone control connected to the middle pickup, perhaps they're wired differently for the European market!

Anyway, someone replied to another thread of mine and I've now re-wired one Strat so that the bridge pickup is connected to the bottom tone control and I'll leave the other as it is and compare the two.

Regards

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.