Changed from Hercules to String Swing hangers + electric family photo

joe_cpwe

Senior Stratmaster
Jul 21, 2015
WI, USA
After moving from one small room in our basement into a larger area I made the switch to a String Swing wall mount rack, away from the individual Hercules mounts I was using. The other room was so small that keeping the guitar flat against the wall was the best option. Now I have similar sized wall but have more floor space so the String Swing can tilt guitars out. I can get 8 guitars into about the space as 4 would have fit using Hercules.

Here's all my electrics on hand excluding 1 Gibson LPJ for sale & 1 bass

Wall: late 50's Silvertone Thin Twin, early 60s Eko 100, '84 Kramer Focus 3000, '07 Les Paul Studio, 90's MIK Hamer Sunburst, '96 Fender Tex Mex Strat, '97 Fender Tex Mex Strat, Cozart Firebird
Floor: '15 Les Paul Traditional Classis ABR, '88 Kramer Stagemaster Deluxe I, '16 Tele Baja 60s

PXL_20220627_183602130_crop.jpg

Last edited:

joe_cpwe

Senior Stratmaster
Jul 21, 2015
WI, USA
Looks like you got one too many there. I’d be happy to hold onto that Silvertone for you. 😁
The Silvertone came out it's case for picture day and went right back. The tuners have crumbled and the neck needs a reset, I will get that reset later done this year. Like a fool I lost the original bridge a number of years ago and was lucky to find another one on Reverb a few months ago. The guitar was my dad's when he was a kid. Silvertone 1391 amp is on the floor right below it. 👍

Last edited:

Higgins1980

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 11, 2013
North Carolina
The Silvertone came out it's case for picture day and went right back. The tuners have crumbled and the neck needs a reset, I will get that reset later done this year. Look a fool I lost the original bridge a number of years ago and was lucky to find another one on Reverb a few months ago. The guitar was my dad's when he was a kid. Silvertone 1391 amp is on the floor right below it. 👍
that’s awesome it was your dads. Gotta love that nostalgic mojo.