Create Your Signature Pedal

GhostJam47

Strat-O-Master
Apr 21, 2021
Seattle
If you could have a pedal built to your specs, what would it be?

Mine would be a Tumnus/Timmy in once enclosure, with switchable order, and a hot-switch to up the gain on whichever's 2nd in the order.

**thread idea stolen from TGP

GhostJam47

Strat-O-Master
Apr 21, 2021
Seattle
I'd like a sweepable OD/distortion pedal that operates like kinda like a wah...just barely on is your basic boost and all the way mashed down is like boss metal zone or something. I actually have no idea if that would work or be usable but you heard it hear first folks! :cool:
I mean basically tying the gain knob to an expression pedal, why wouldn't it work?

Guy Incognito

Senior Stratmaster
May 14, 2019
Here and now
I'd like a sweepable OD/distortion pedal that operates like kinda like a wah...just barely on is your basic boost and all the way mashed down is like boss metal zone or something. I actually have no idea if that would work or be usable but you heard it hear first folks! :cool:
Call it the "Oooh-Ahh, Oooh-Ahh Pedal".

Oldiemurphy

Strat-O-Master
Jan 23, 2022
Austin, TX
Absolutely this. 100%.

Groundwire

Strat-O-Master
Apr 16, 2021
Oregon
Mine would be a germanium/silicon hybrid fuzz face with a built in Dyna comp style booster afterward that could be used to push the amp and tame some of the highs. The boost could also be used by itself, of course.