Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Deluxe Powerhouse Strat owners club

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by Sprocket, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Nathanstrat9

Nathanstrat9 Strat-Talk Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Philippines
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Here's my 2002Powerhouse

2. zursch

zursch New Member!

Oct 27, 2015
    Utah
    What size are the bridge saddle height set screws. Mine is missing one on the high e string. Purchased some on eBay for a MIM strat, but they are too thick. Any ideas? Thanks

3. ehemmer

ehemmer Strat-Talker

Jun 22, 2009
    Iowa
    I want to get one of these. Any pros or cons to the rosewood or maple board, or is it the same as all the other Fenders?

4. Davey Guitar

Davey Guitar New Member!

Dec 24, 2015
    Vancouver BC, Canada
    Here's my 2002 Powerhouse Stratocaster.She's bone stock other than body cavity sheilding.I've had no problems with the vintage hardware and keep her adjusted and set up with buzz free, but slick action.Iuse hybrid strings(regular top,light bottom).She plays and sounds awesome and can do all styles.I play mostly blues,Chicago to heavy Hendrix like...Works too good.Sorry about some of the picture glare...Blasted x-mas lights! My 2002 Strat.jpg My 2002 Strat.jpg 2002 strat.jpg 2002 Powerhouse.jpg 2002 Powerhouse.jpg 2002 strat.jpg

Morscherszenasi likes this.

5. jpmist

jpmist Strat-Talker

Mar 26, 2010
    Decatur
    Sweet!!! I have a similar vintage white partscaster to Clapton specs with Laces. Funny how some of the pics looks like Graffiti yellow. Very nice, congrats!

6. Davey Guitar

Davey Guitar New Member!

Dec 24, 2015
    Vancouver BC, Canada
    Actually it is Graffiti Yellow looking white in some of the pics(too much sunlight)...same guitar as my avatar.

7. Nathanstrat9

Nathanstrat9 Strat-Talk Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Philippines
    [​IMG]
    Just realized my first post was a fail...

Heres my 2002

8. Roadman

Roadman Strat-Talk Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Delta B.C. Canada
    my 2002...couple mods but basically stock ...the neck is so dark it's like ebony POWERHOUSE 010.jpg POWERHOUSE 008.jpg

9. Fenderguy420

Fenderguy420 New Member!

Jul 24, 2016
    Iowa

10. Fenderguy420

Fenderguy420 New Member!

Jul 24, 2016
    Iowa

11. Ace38

Ace38 Strat-Talker

Aug 8, 2016
    Tulsa, OK.
    I'd like to join the club! Here's my 02 Strat, Caroline. Only mod was to remove the boost pot resistors to increase the boost to 25db

[​IMG]

andrewps24 likes this.

12. andrewps24

andrewps24 Strat-Talk Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Indonesia
    What are its PU? Anybody knows? Im considering to join this club soon

13. jpmist

jpmist Strat-Talker

Mar 26, 2010
    Decatur
    Fender describes them as "Vintage single coils" whatever that means. If memory serves the middle pickup isn't reverse wound/reverse polarity so no true 2, 4 switch tones.

14. Ace38

Ace38 Strat-Talker

Aug 8, 2016
    Tulsa, OK.
    According to Bill Turner, the guy who designed the PH, they're American Standard pickups.

Fenderguy710 likes this.

15. andrewps24

Sep 13, 2016
    Indonesia
    what do you mean by no true 2 and 4 switch tones? and reverse wound/reverse polarity. never heard of that before. i'm new in strat guitar, kind of confused with its variety

16. andrewps24

Sep 13, 2016
    Indonesia

17. tytauby

tytauby New Member!

Oct 27, 2016
    TN
    Just picked an Aztec Gold DPhS yesterday at GC for $300. Played for about an hour with the DPhS, a MIM Vintage Squier Strat 3-tone burst ($349) and Butterscoth Squier CV Tele... ($349) The DPhS blew them AWAY! Don't have any technical idea why BUT the articulation was cleaner, more consistent and much fuller... The CV Tele was actually a bummer was expecting more (maybe just a dud). All played through a Fender Bassbreaker 15w with magic '6' settings. So fired up for this guitar!
    -Ty

jpmist likes this.

18. jpmist

jpmist Strat-Talker

Mar 26, 2010
    Decatur
    "Also abbreviated as “RWRP,” this refers to a single-coil pickup with its magnetic pole reversed and wire wound in the opposite direction compared to the other single-coil pickups in the same guitar. When the reverse-wound/reverse-polarity pickup is selected in combination with a standard-wound and polarity pickup, a hum-canceling effect is created reducing or eliminating noise and hum in the output of the guitar."

19. blackbaja

blackbaja Strat-Talk Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Glen Cove, NY
    Hi- new Powerstrat owner here. Mine is killing batteries in about a week when it's NOT plugged in. Wondering if anyone else had had this problem. I'm thinking there's a short in the jack.

20. blackbaja

blackbaja Strat-Talk Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Glen Cove, NY
    I installed a new jack 2 days ago and the battery doesn't seem to be discharging any more. It's called a Fishman switch output jack, Fender part # 0056055000 for anyone out here experiencing similar problems.