Join Strat-Talk Today

For Sale Deluxe reverb 1977 (blackfaced)

Discussion in 'Amps... for sale, trade or wanted' started by SYCORAX, Dec 20, 2019.

1. SYCORAX

SYCORAX Strat-Talker

1977 deluxe reverb blackface lol it roars like it should. The natural overdrive is just insane on this amp. I really couldnt believe how dirty it gets alone. Ibe never owned an amp that is capable of getting as dirty as an overdrive with nothing but volume on the clean channel. Ive owned a lot of nice amps, but just started getting old fenders. People arent wrong when they say these guys are special..... my god its true, ITS SO TRUE. lol...

Anyways,
    This guy has some oddball features on it. The amp has a blackface and no master. Some other weird little things that someone felt the need to replace. Not sure why. It's all cosmetics. Finally was able to get the date figured out. So I feel better about passing it on. Let me know if your interested! I'm trying to figure out a good price for this amp but their all over the damn place. I see them for 1200 - 3000. So I guess, throw me a bone here? Oh the speaker is a mesa boogie black shadow.

Wouldnt be against trades, always want a 50s reissue strat or tele. Maybe a different guitar, who knows! If ya got anything in mind let me know!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.