Did this Pink Floyd song as a tribute to my late father

wyldelife

Strat-Talker
Sep 30, 2011
Norway
Today marks a decade since my father died.

I’m not any good with words, so I figured I would make a musical tribute to his memory by doing my version of a song he loved.

This is my version of “Shine on you crazy diamond” and every note in it is dedicated to his memory.

Mouse

The Knees of Rock
Apr 25, 2012
New Jersey
Beautiful man. That was a brilliant tribute. Your father would be proud.

From a playing standpoint, that was the epitome of leaving them wanting more. I could have listened to 10 minutes of that. :thumb:

Higgins1980

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 11, 2013
North Carolina

I’m not any good with words, so I figured I would make a musical tribute to his memory by doing my version of a song he loved.

This is my version of “Shine on you crazy diamond” and every note in it is dedicated to his memory.

Great job dude. Your dad would be proud.

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
With skills like that... who the F%^& needs words !!!

Very nice ! I truly enjoyed it and as Mouse said... I could have listen to much much more !

Well done, your dad is rocking to it, I'm sure !

thomquietwolf

Dr. Stratster
Gold Supporting Member
Silver Member
Dec 2, 2010
Peardale CA

alittle.jpg

images (1).jpeg

dublindave8456

Senior Stratmaster
Apr 22, 2019
dublin, ireland

that was touching and very well played.....
thank you

Latest posts