Digitech trio full song backing tracks

Discussion in 'The Effect effect' started by GuitLoop, Oct 2, 2018.

1. GuitLoop

GuitLoop Strat-Talker

I'm still loving my Digitech Trio after just shy of 1 year of using it! Thanks to the trio and some work on my part I've now got 40+ full song backing tracks at my disposal to play any time I get the urge. It's like having a jam band at my disposal any time I get the urge to play.

Here is one of my latest jam sessions with my trio band...

I started posting the raw backing tracks too if you want to give it a whirl...

Rock on!

The-Kid, TheDuck, circles and 4 others like this.
  2. Bob the builder

Bob the builder Most Honored Senior Member

3. GuitLoop

GuitLoop Strat-Talker

Thanks guys...really appreciate the likes! If you want to see or use more of my tracks...on youtube like, subscribe and visit my channel. I'll continue to post new videos there as I go. There are several more out there already.
    Rock on!

4. FFGreen

FFGreen Strat-Talker

I have the 1st trio. Does that one have the ability to use backing tracks like you? If so, do you know where I can find a 'how-to'?

5. GuitLoop

GuitLoop Strat-Talker

I also have the first trio..not the plus...and love it. But it doesn't have what I need for live performance or playing full songs.

The first trio has no sequencing capabilities. The plus can sequence a song but the 5 led lights are all you have to tell you where you are in the song and you can only save like 12 songs on single SD card and there is no visual indication of what song is in which of the 12 slots on the card. And both trios are lacking on stops, intros and song endings.

That wasn't what I wanted/needed for live performance so I built my own app to give me exactly what I need. With the app I have as many songs as I want visually ready to roll at a moments notice and I know exactly where I am in the song when I'm playing. I can change the progression of the song as it's playing to extend solos, add choruses, etc. And my songs have stops, intros and endings (even dynamic song endings). The attached pic shows my current rig. For more info on the app search for 'LiveLooperApp' (no spaces) on youtube. The app is available in the Microsoft App Store.

My song creation process is this...
    1 Use the trio to create the basic sounds/parts
    2 Record the trio sound on my pc (I use free app Audacity)
    3 If necessary do some editing in Audacity for fancy stuff like stops or endings
    4 Sequence the song in the Live Looper App

With the song done I have a band that is ready to play the song with me whenever I want as many times as I want until the end of time. I dont have to pay the band, they never screw up and they dont sleep on my sofa or show up drunk for practice. Love it!

Attached Files:

6. Mike Manhost67

Mike Manhost67 Strat-Talker

Just got one, is there a small case that fits the Trio Plus, charger, foot switch and cable anyone recommends?