Dinner at a good restaurant

Lonn

Mod Admin
Staff member
Jul 6, 2014
Carmel IN
Nothing like it. Chivas on the rocks, local wine, glass glasses, linen tablecloths, amazing food, good company and conversation. Add the spectacular view and it’s a perfect evening. I am blessed and fully aware of it. We’re staying at the Anatolian House hotel in Goreme Turkey. F1113F49-B590-4F83-B1F6-4CD1C3A5447C.jpeg

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Silver Member
Nov 26, 2016
Western NY, USA
Nothing like it. Chivas on the rocks, local wine, glass glasses, linen tablecloths, amazing food, good company and conversation. Add the spectacular view and it’s a perfect evening. I am blessed and fully aware of it. We’re staying at the Anatolian House hotel in Goreme Turkey. View attachment 584667

There's no substitute for excellent food and wine in a fine restaurant, especially where you are. Enjoy!

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
Nothing like it. Chivas on the rocks, local wine, glass glasses, linen tablecloths, amazing food, good company and conversation. Add the spectacular view and it’s a perfect evening. I am blessed and fully aware of it. We’re staying at the Anatolian House hotel in Goreme Turkey. View attachment 584667
I'm glad you're enjoying your trip... I promise I won't ask you to box anything !!! :D

Clickitysplit

Strat-O-Master
May 25, 2021
Temecula, CA