Do you still use "Man" in sentences?

Sparque

Seriously-Stratified
Nov 20, 2019
Harvest, AL
I use 'man' in sentences at least 20 times a day.

I don't own any gold chains, and I don't wear a mullet or a wife-beater t-shirt, but I still say 'man'.

Some of my other expressions are 'f#ck', 'son of a b1tch', and 'slow down, a$$hole!!!'.

:)

default.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Jagsquire

Strat-O-Master
Sep 26, 2020
Berkshire
Grotty? Pronounced as grow-dee? I always spelled it "grody".

I say man, dude, bruh, and other things lol
No...pronounced as Grot-tea no 'd' in it. As per the previous post it's a shortened version of grotesque.

I only use 'man' in a sentence such as 'Look at that man over there'. Otherwise it just sounds a bit sad and like an ageing hippy. I have a friend who says 'dude' but just in a joking way.

TangerineDog

Senior Stratmaster
Sep 5, 2015
The EU
I like seriously don't want the 70's to die, Man!...... Like a sentence I want to still exist is "Man, saw April Wine open for BTO back in '82 in Toronto and i was seriously a kick azz show, man!"

A lot of you probably haven't seen the cartoon Aqua Teen Hunger Force but Carl is my spirit animal lmao. He's got a Brooklyn accent, skullet, moustache, muscle-shirt, gold chain, loads of chest hair for the ladies, sweat pants, AND sandals..... He's seen Foreigner, Boston, and Night Ranger live at Madison Square Garden from 1978-1982.

View attachment 557286
I sure do, ma‘am... oh wait