Doctor My Eyes

stormsedge

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 7, 2012
East Tennessee, USA
I love mine.

I think they look pretty cool. A buddy of mine was looking for one, and I alerted him to one at a pretty good price (after mind-wrestling to not buy it myself). He bought it.

~3 weeks later, I run across another at a bit less than he paid...so karma? I don't know, but went for it. It will probably be here Thurs or Fri.

dante1963

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Apr 28, 2016
St. Louis
I think they look pretty cool. A buddy of mine was looking for one, and I alerted him to one at a pretty good price (after mind-wrestling to not buy it myself). He bought it.

~3 weeks later, I run across another at a bit less than he paid...so karma? I don't know, but went for it. It will probably be here Thurs or Fri.
I love the neck. And the look. I know some people don’t care for the dots, but what can I say? I think it looks pretty cool, myself.

Let us know what you think about it when you get it.

Chatmanx

Strat-Talk Member
Feb 26, 2021
Sacramento, CA
Honestly, I would like to hear how they do such a perfect job painting spots with no raised edges or nothing. I have a black with white spots version and they did a hell of a job. If you are considering one, the neck is thin and very white and the white appears to be intentional.

dante1963

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Apr 28, 2016
St. Louis
Honestly, I would like to hear how they do such a perfect job painting spots with no raised edges or nothing. I have a black with white spots version and they did a hell of a job. If you are considering one, the neck is thin and very white and the white appears to be intentional.
Hmmm…I wonder if the neck has changed.

Mine has a really nice soft-v neck. Like the Jimmy Vaughan.