So about a month ago, I had a pacemaker put in. I have a total block, which means that without the pacemaker, I'll be having the biscuit. I feel quite blessed to be alive, but i've got an issue: magnets. Magnets are the single greatest danger to pacemakers. That includes any electric motor: hair dryer, power drill. I'm advised that even the little magnets in guitar pickups can be problematic, and to keep them at least 6 to 8 inches away from the pacemaker. And amp speakers are now terrifying, a recommended 10-12 feet. So, do I go acoustic? buy longer cables? Hire a roadie to turn my amp on and off? It's new enough that I'm still spooked about messing with it. Anyone here have a pacemaker? Advice? Thanks!