Join Strat-Talk Today

Elon Musk is really messing with all of us

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Guy Named Sue, Jan 13, 2020 at 6:16 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stratwrangler

Stratwrangler Senior Stratmaster

True but tesla was also barking mad as well his best friend was a pigeon.
    [​IMG]

Elon may be a bit wack a doodle but is also a visionary and very intelligent guy. The tesla companies continued work in energy storing and use could save the average Joe like us a lot of money if implemented properly.

Will Lefeurve likes this.
  2. Mike Furlong

Mike Furlong Strat-Talker

Aren't they all?

Oops now I've done it. Mrs F was looking over my shoulder again!!!! Ouch!

Stratwrangler likes this.
  3. Yves

Yves Most Honored Senior Member

Ok he does have the glare and the flair of the madman. At least his madness is mainly impacting his shareholders who may well be of the same mould.

But in comparison, here's one of the latest on our side of the pond.
    Boris Johnson reveals that Downing Street is planning a 'bung a bob for a Big Ben bong' campaign, urging the public to chip in to cover the £500,000 cost.

4. Will Lefeurve

Will Lefeurve Most Honored Senior Member

He may have been barking, but most geniuses are. The door to free energy is there, has been for some time, and he discovered it. I'm afraid to say IMHO the average Joe will be very lucky to be a beneficiary of it, not when there's big money to be made. I've heard all those sort of promises before. Car's running on water etc, then suddenly you don't hear of the product or inventor ever again. Same as it ever was.. ;)

Chont and Guy Named Sue like this.
  5. Stratwrangler

No politics please :thumb: but nothing wrong with that we raise money for plenty of other ridiculous causes , this time its for something in the uk not building Wells or similar in countries that have enough money to do it them selves but dont so we have to endure Lenny Henry and friends begging, any way least we save some money soon with the two spoiled brats becoming Canada s problem. Should be stripped of there titles and made to abdicate imo.

6. Stratwrangler

Sort of there technology is filtering down if I could afford the initial out lay I would have this with photo voltaic s the technology now is massively more efficient , although government has reduced the initiatives storing you own to use later is the way forward.

https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/powerwall

Also Honda has made massive leaps in hydrogen power and could be usable , problem is you end up with lots of potential little bombs in houses and cars , plus the government's make too much tax from fossil fuels no incentive to make it free.

7. Yves

Yves Most Honored Senior Member

IMG-20200114-WA0000.jpg

CFFF likes this.
  8. Guy Named Sue

Guy Named Sue Still haven't been canceled yet, working on it Strat-Talk Supporter

For those who love conspiracy theories, that guy died a sudden death in 98/99 I believe. His last words..... "They poisoned me"

That's a rabbit hole I remember very well, I'm not going down that one again.

Chont and Will Lefeurve like this.
  9. Stratwrangler

10. Stratwrangler

Not heard that one I must confess , maybe they replaced him like they did paul:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.