Fender forum gone

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Stratwrangler, Mar 21, 2020.

1. White Dog

White Dog Strat-Talk Member

Yes. With Fuse, you can put virtual pedals in front of, and/or in a 'loop' with the amp. Tone (looks like through videos) you just switch amp models via bluetooth on your dumb phone.

I have no clue...haven't researched enough to know what the new crap can do...for as long as it can do it.

Do yourself a favor, and don't get one; it's just gonna be yet one more modern failure. Buy a Pro Junior.

2. ocean

ocean Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Yeah too late Already got a gt200 , guy was gonna bring it to pawnshop, so I just offered a price that was fair

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

3. bluejazzoid

bluejazzoid Strats Amore Strat-Talk Supporter

Well, there is the internet archive, which says it has 288 snapshots of it.....but it is slow as molasses (and no search ability). However, for the inconsolable among us, perhaps it may bring joy, like finding an old photo of a long-lost friend!

[​IMG]

LawFlow and tery like this.
  4. White Dog

White Dog Strat-Talk Member

I hear ya brother...enjoy it for as long as you can.
    I have my Super Champ X2 and so far 'Fuse' hasn't F'ed up on me yet (but LOTS of people had issues, hence the Fender back-out), but I dedicated a laptop solely to the Fuse software, and I know most people can't afford to do that---but I THINK that is why I haven't ran into any issues with Fuse saved settings and such.
    If the Fuse software completely goes to H.E.double toothpicks I guess I have yet another 15 watt tube amp...and channel 1 is Fender blackface and sounds fantastic.

ocean likes this.
  5. Neil.C

Neil.C Most Honored Senior Member

No doubt it will be around a while so load up all your presets with sounds you need and you needn't bother with it again.

You can always temporarily change the presets via the normal amp controls anyway.

ocean likes this.
  6. PPatla512

PPatla512 New Member!

I'm new here and was wondering what is the proper etiquette for posting downloads? I'm pissed that Fender just pulled the plug on the forums and FenderFUSE downloads. Why couldn't they just make it read only and archive the whole thing? That way stuff would just still work? I love my Mustang V2 and all the presets, I use all the ones recommended here from intheblues but was wondering where I/we could post up all the presets and software that is needed to run this? I used this on Windows 10 with no problems, and I just loaded up the MAC version no problem as well.

-PPatla

ocean likes this.
  7. PPatla512

PPatla512 New Member!

8. Nick Evans

Nick Evans Senior Stratmaster

Shane is asking anyone with his presets to send them to him do he can permanently add them to his webpage.

intheblues@outlook.com

I am sure he will appreciate whatever you can send him.

ocean and CB91710 like this.
  9. KoreGeneral

KoreGeneral Strat-Talker

Is it a MIM or MIA?

10. LawFlow

LawFlow Strat-Talk Member

Thank you for the link. This will bring some "joy" during these long do nothing days.

11. PPatla512

PPatla512 New Member!

I just sent Shane his presets, and the original 100 that come in a Mustang V with firmware 2.2 (the latest and last firmware update)

Nick Evans likes this.
  12. Buzzin_Cousin

Buzzin_Cousin Senior Stratmaster

Other forums I have traditionally followed (non musical interests ) have been removed and this has driven me to Reddit in the past.

Official co. Forums going away is probably the future as one poster already mentioned

13. Nick Evans

Nick Evans Senior Stratmaster

At the time I posted, he had only received 11, I sent him 11 I don't know if they were duplicated!! He will be chuffed if he can get his 45 or so.:thumb::):)

14. FuzzFace90

FuzzFace90 Strat-Talker

MIM

15. LucasT

LucasT New Member!

Apologies if someone has posted this previously (I'm not affiliated with the seller), but here's an ebay post that sells a mustang fuse preset package that claims to contain all of shane's presets:
    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5338148356&icep_item=254411293780

Also, found this just by googling -- at this page, it looks like you can download all mustang fuse presets as of November 2017, "all presets" link under heading "Thousands of Presets All in One File":
    https://fender-mustang-amps-and-fuse.fandom.com/wiki/Downloading_Pre-Sets

I haven't tried either of these, but for those looking for presets, there are some options.

I lost Fuse on my Macbook Air late last year because I updated the OS without realizing it wouldn't work with 32-bit Fuse and that Fender had not intention of updating their software to 64-bit (Thanks Fender). Luckily I had an old laptop that still had a working copy and I can use that to control my Mustang III v2, at least until it gives up the ghost.

Nick Evans likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.