Finally, I really nice day!

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by rocks, Mar 17, 2009.

1. rocks

rocks Strat-O-Master

I don't know about where you are, but today we are having a beautiful day, nice and warm for the first time since last fall. Blue sky everywhere I look and a light breeze, time to tune up my ole "front porch guitar" :)

2. orange bullet

orange bullet Strat-Talker

are you serious ??? man it is pouring hear like really coming down buttttttt i am down with college finals spring break woo hoo i am going to airzona talk about climate change :)

3. eyerish

eyerish Senior Stratmaster

I live in arizona. We have two seasons. Hot and DAMN Hot. I am originally from Michigan and this is HOOOOT weather to me. Enjoy the beautiful day(yes even the rainy ones are beautiful) as any day you're looking at the green side of the grass is a good one. Speaking of Green,Happy Saint Phadrics Day.

4. johnreardon

johnreardon Senior Stratmaster

Cold spell is over, for the time being, in UK. Getting some nice spring days around us.

5. Sprocket

Sprocket Senior Stratmaster

Beach weather here...had to work last weekend, but went this Sunday...soooooooo relaxing!

6. Diamond Jim

Diamond Jim Strat-O-Master

Gorgeous here today!! Rain and turning colder tomorrow night. Sometimes I think "March Madness" refers to the weather around here.

7. GregP

GregP Strat-Talker

We are having a nice spring-like day up here, the sun is out and the humidity is on the rise. It definitely isn't sunbathing weather just yet but beats the cold snap we had last week.

...Greg

8. bowhunter

bowhunter Strat-O-Master

Beautiful day along the mighty Ohio river!!!

9. asc67

asc67 Senior Stratmaster

Beautiful up here in Minnesota again today as well. It hit 60 degrees yesterday but it probably won't last long.

10. stratluvr

stratluvr Strat-O-Master

we are back in summer almost here.. I belive it was 85 today in South Florida... Thats fine by me though. I was in Boston 2 weeks ago when that NorthEasten went threw.. I caught the FLU... I love Florida.

11. Monkeyfied

Monkeyfied Strat-Talker

We had a lovely day here too today! not quite a summers day, a slight breeze but the sun none the less and its always nice to get a bit of sun on your face. Took the dog for a nice long walk out in it which she appreciated :p

It always makes me laugh how many people on the first sunny day of the year either dig out the shorts or put down the convertible roof on their cars even if it is still a little chilly lol!

12. sevycat

sevycat Custom Shop Cat

Go figure, I was working outside today doing that job thing and I got sunburnt. It's still March, right???

13. rocks

rocks Strat-O-Master

I just came back from sitting by the lake with my old acoustic. What a great day to be outside with a guitar. I found a nice quite place where no one was around and just sat there and played by the side of the lake. It felt good to be out of the house and enjoying some sunshine for a change.

14. adaptable

adaptable Strat-Talker

I swam in the pool yesterday....still a bit too cold to stay long at a water temperature of 74 degrees when the ambient temp here in desert SoCal is in the mid 80s... but hopefully the sun will heat the pool to the ambient temp in a few weeks.

15. sevycat

sevycat Custom Shop Cat

Good for you! I do enjoy sitting outside with the acoustic and playing, when the weather permitts.

16. elementlax

elementlax Senior Stratmaster

yay. first nice day in ohio. i wasted it away at school and lacrosse practice

what a way to spend a nice day.............NAH!

17. DETRKNRLR

DETRKNRLR Strat-Talker

we've recently had 86 deg weather in NC. Last 4 days of rain, today was 60 and part sun.

18. rocks

rocks Strat-O-Master

I was just looking at the 10 day forecast, looks like the cold is coming back again.