Friday, Beer/Cider, GAS, Payday, Window Shopping at Reverb - What can possibly go wrong?

Bowmap

100 seconds to midnight
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 23, 2017
Third Door Down
temp2.jpg

I didn't need these. I really didn't have GAS. But they have been in my wishlist too long and I didn;t have the heart to delete them. I have a slippery mouse button... yeah that's it. A slippery mouse button. That's about 10 sheets of drywall I will have to put off buying. I have been gathering parts for a 12 string Tele and these would do nicely.

Tell us about your unintended purchases given the above circumstances. I promise to turn the spouse blocker on for this thread. :)

Last edited:

thomquietwolf

Dr. Stratster
Gold Supporting Member
Silver Member
Dec 2, 2010
Peardale CA
View attachment 594358

I didn't need these. I really didn't have GAS. But they have been in my wishlist too long and I didn;t have the heart to delete them. I have a slippery mouse button... yeah that's it. A slippery mouse button. That about 10 sheets of drywall I will have to put off buying. I have been gathering parts for a 12 string Tele and these would do nicely.

Tell us about your unintended purchases given the above circumstances. I promise to turn the spouse blocker on for this thread. :)
Nothing...

Roger66

Senior Stratmaster
Jun 21, 2021
Port Hueneme
View attachment 594358

I didn't need these. I really didn't have GAS. But they have been in my wishlist too long and I didn;t have the heart to delete them. I have a slippery mouse button... yeah that's it. A slippery mouse button. That's about 10 sheets of drywall I will have to put off buying. I have been gathering parts for a 12 string Tele and these would do nicely.

Yer doomed