From Italy

Trickster019

Strat-Talker
Oct 11, 2019
Italy
Hi!
I'm an old bass player (29 years of activity) that had lots of guitars around cause my brother plays the guitar since I was... no, before I was a teenager. And I hated them. :)))
I liked a lot listen to the guitar but I hated to play it: too little, the strings too close, the frets too small... It looked like a toy in the hands of a man.
BUT
But some years ago, don't know how, I felt something new. I had a new curiosity. I began to play the guitar because I wanted to play the music I listen to. And... I like it!
Now I'm a guitar player too and a kind of guitars collector.
And I still play the bass.
With seven Stratocaster (soon eight?) I can tell I like them. :)

Sorry for my English and for my mistakes...

Last edited:

Trickster019

Strat-Talker
Oct 11, 2019
Italy
20200403_143001.jpg

Let's begin with my Les Paul guitars.
The picture is not good (sorry).
There are:
A LP custom '57 20th anniversary
A LP custom figured cobra burst
A LP historic '58
A LP Slash custom anaconda burst
A LP Slash standard 2008.

But the last one left some months ago. I didn't like it very much and I wanted to keep only the custom shops. I have another LP that is not in this picture: a Zakk Wylde bullseye.

I called this picture: find the intruder, because there is a kind of "Les Paul": a PRS 594 singlecut McCarty. Great guitar, I think.

Last edited:

Trickster019

Strat-Talker
Oct 11, 2019
Italy
Welcome to ST. :)

That is a nice collection of Les Pauls you have there.

Welcome to Strat-Talk. Nice gear you have there.

Thanks!
I'd like to improve the "LP family". Don't know when but I'd like to have in the future a '59. Perhaps a deluxe, too. A standard of the nineties? Who knows what else...
Never stop to dream.

Last edited:

SoulSurfer

Strat-O-Master
Apr 30, 2016
Toronto, ON Canada
Hi!
I'm an old bass player (29 years of activity) that had lots of guitars around cause my brother plays the guitar since I was... no, before I was a teenager. And I hated them. :)))
I liked a lot listen to the guitar but I hated to play it: too little, the strings too close, the frets too small... It looked like a toy in the hands of a man.
BUT
But some years ago, don't know how, I felt something new. I had a new curiosity. I began to play the guitar because I wanted to play the music I listen to. And... I like it!
Now I'm a guitar player too and a kind of guitars collector.
And I still play the bass.
With seven Stratocaster (soon eight?) I can tell I like them. :)

Sorry for my English and for my mistakes...
Benvenuto! Siamo tuoi cugini dal Canada. Amiamo e ci manca così tanto l'italia!

Latest posts