FSR Roasted Ash Strat and Tele

Lone Woof

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 30, 2014
WI
Fender just released a Strat, Tele and P bass in a roasted ash with roasted maple neck/fretboard.

U neck on Tele, soft V on Strat.

They look delicious.

John C

Most Honored Senior Member
Silver Member
Jul 17, 2012
Kansas City
I get emails from a dealer in New York called The Music Zoo (never bought anything there but entered a few contests); the one from yesterday had the Tele and the Strat included in the list. They are American Vintage models - looks like the Tele (which is based on the AV '52) is sold but they have a couple of of the Strats (based on the AV '56) - from The Music Zoo's website:

33977__10_1024x1024.jpg

Lone Woof

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 30, 2014
WI
My only gripe on the Strat is the whiteness of the knobs and pickup covers. Should've been more of a cream color.

Ebidis

Providing the world with flat bends since 1985
Nov 14, 2013
Alabama
I get emails from a dealer in New York called The Music Zoo (never bought anything there but entered a few contests); the one from yesterday had the Tele and the Strat included in the list. They are American Vintage models - looks like the Tele (which is based on the AV '52) is sold but they have a couple of of the Strats (based on the AV '56) - from The Music Zoo's website:

33977__10_1024x1024.jpg
I kinda dig it.

RangerJay

Strat-Talk Member
Nov 16, 2016
DFW
I like 'em. I especially like the Tele model. I've been thinking about adding a Tele to the stable, and this just might fit the bill.

stratmauler

Strat-Talker
Feb 10, 2012
NZ
The Strat's a beauty. Those pick-ups and knobbies will yellow-up some with use and then it would be beautiful and righteous.

mutato

Senior Stratmaster
Jul 10, 2007
RI
Love the look. Kind of loosely reminds me of the Prototype Stratocaster.