Generations

Frank Roberts

Strat-Talker
May 3, 2006
Very professionally done. I’m too old to recognize their influences or to even name the sub genre. Seems perhaps 90’s European. Like you said, “generations.” Good for her!

Dadocaster

Dr. Stratster
Mar 15, 2015
Sachse TX behind the cemetary
These good young people have an EP coming out in a few days. Looking forward to it.

The young woman got back to me with really helpful feedback on the tune that Chris has helped me with and we got to discuss musical stuffs. She has promoted me to "uncle" despite our lack of actual kinship. So sweet, I need to get in gear. We would like to get our bands on the same bill at some point.

crankmeister

Most Honored Senior Member
Jul 9, 2020
Republic of Gilead
Good tune.

I hear a lot of different aspects of “post-punk” and popular music over the last 20 years. Plus the “retro” influences. Really it’s all collapsing in on itself. Just good guitar-dance music.

Dadocaster

Dr. Stratster
Mar 15, 2015
Sachse TX behind the cemetary
Good tune.

I hear a lot of different aspects of “post-punk” and popular music over the last 20 years. Plus the “retro” influences. Really it’s all collapsing in on itself. Just good guitar-dance music.
I agree. They mix it all together. Not surprised they are good a bit taken aback by the details and production. Most of the bands in my circle are playing good but simple music but these are doing all kinds of interesting stuff.