good morning everyone. i brought donuts

montemerrick

no earthly reason why
Apr 13, 2015
300 miles from anywhere.
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 9.28.33 AM.png

in other news, we're a day or two away from letting our landlord know they blew it and we're not seeking renewal... one more board meeting to get through (i deeply appreciate our board, but meetings aren't in my bag.) this has been a period of soul-searching and talking to old mentors (really old, like i gotta find em before they croak old)

take care all of yous... and in the words of Dolly, dont be chicken squat, get the shot!

thomquietwolf

Dr. Stratster
Gold Supporting Member
Silver Member
Dec 2, 2010
Peardale CA
View attachment 463840

in other news, we're a day or two away from letting our landlord know they blew it and we're not seeking renewal... one more board meeting to get through (i deeply appreciate our board, but meetings aren't in my bag.) this has been a period of soul-searching and talking to old mentors (really old, like i gotta find em before they croak old)

take care all of yous... and in the words of Dolly, dont be chicken squat, get the shot!
Is it
Snowing up your way guy?

ukoldgit

Dr. Stratster
Feb 20, 2018
Wiltshire UK
Cold steel Mr Monte cold steel, they don't like it up em:D
article-1306078-001097AB00000258-734_233x423.jpg

dublindave8456

Senior Stratmaster
Apr 22, 2019
dublin, ireland
keep in touch...
we all want to hear how you are getting on......
I speak on behalf of everyone who knows you.....
and I don't include myself, who doesn't know you from Adam,
but am interested in your stuff....

cheers dave

thomquietwolf

Dr. Stratster
Gold Supporting Member
Silver Member
Dec 2, 2010
Peardale CA
our current lease ends in 2022, so we have about 20 months to locate new property and move, without interrupting our work... it'll be tough, but necessity doesnt care if things are tough, only that you get them done... so that's what we'll do.
Oh good
I thought you were stuck with
Moving and remodeling
Mid winter
Good

Bowmap

I nose a thang or two.
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 23, 2017
3rd door down.
There's the problem with your board meetings... donuts. Pizza used to keep everyone hanging around awhile at ours'.

Nice to hear a little news. Drop by again when you can.

Deathray

Senior Stratmaster
Dec 20, 2018
Down on the upside
If anyone can keep all the balls in the air it’s you, Monte! Your passion for your work is admirable, it will carry you through. Thanks for checking in!