guitar repair shops - Greensboro, NC?

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Joey Buaron, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Joey Buaron

Joey Buaron Strat-Talk Member

It seems to me that guitar shops here in NC are few and far between, and it's even more difficult to find a reputable guitar repair shop. Anybody out there know of any reputable guitar repair shops in the Greensboro, NC area. I'm thinking of swapping out my bridge pickup on my Strat, and also changing my pickguard, but I'm not really good with this kind of changes, so I'm looking for a repair shop. Any tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. hamerfan1

hamerfan1 New Member!

I highly recommend Brian at Guitar Repair Center in Asheboro, NC. He's always done amazing work on my guitars and his prices are very reasonable. About 30-45 min south of Greensboro. Bodie

Guitar Repair Center

3. curtain_with

curtain_with Senior Stratmaster

I've been out of Greensboro for too long, sorry I don't know. I used to go to David Sheppard's but he left town. If you can drive to the Raleigh area, Mark Kane is really good. He has done a lot of work on my strat... Mark Kane | Cary Luthier | Raleigh Guitar Repair

If you just need something simple, check The Music Loft, I think they have a tech on staff. They're on Church St. by Wendover.