Had to get another one

Red Bread

Strat-O-Master
Feb 1, 2019
Green mountains
Went to local mom an pop shop down the street the other day to grab a A&B pedal
Walked in the door and saw something id been looking for for a while
Years ago i had one and loved everything but the EMG’s in it so down the road it went
After a while i was pissed i didnt just gut it and drop a set of Seymour’s in it so i said if i find one with decent pick ups its going head of the list
I tryd some swap offer with guys selling them on various sites but could never lock one down
Then i find this EC1000VB with Seymour Duncan JB/59 set with all the factory goods at decent price
So i did an about face went home grabbed a head and combo i was going to sell went back made the deal
Killer,,,,i own Gibson Les Pauls but they just cant do what this single can,,,for me anyway and its a Korean
Its a monster havent put it down in a week 27D2C3AD-2504-49FF-BAF9-26C3E09D49FB.jpeg

Red Bread

Strat-O-Master
Feb 1, 2019
Green mountains
HNGD! What amps did you trade in?

Marshall DSL1HR and a BOSS Katanas MK1
Both good amps but i have a weird thing for late 80’s Laneys and i have a DSL15 and 50 and a spark in the kitchen
And i really wanted a modern single cut,,locking tuners tone pro locking bridge mahogany body ebony board an neck 24 frets
Seymour JB/59 are some of my favorite pick ups to i also run them in 2 Charvels i have
I much prefer the 2 volume one tone with a split set up to the 2 an 2 volume tone