Hello everyone

FrieAsABird

Senior Stratmaster
Mar 18, 2020
Germany
Hello everyone, I'm new here! I've been playing guitar off and on since I was 9 years old. I'm currently serving overseas in the U.S. Army, my Dad said I should join this page and had alot of good things to say. With that being said, have a great day!
Hey, welcome! Your dad is a great dude and I’m sure you are too :) Are you stationed in Germany?

3bolt79

Dr. Stratster
Oct 16, 2018
Oregon
Yeah well, my son won’t be able to call for awhile. He tried to call me on Facebook messenger and my tablet wouldn’t let me do what I needed to on that.

We may use PM’s here to stay in touch. That, and this is a great way for us to keep in touch about guitar stuff.

Frank Roberts

Strat-Talker
May 3, 2006
Hi. welcome. I’ll bet Cm7 sounds great on that Les Paul Studio in the photo your Dad posted of you.

Thank you for your service; may it always be in peacetime.

Stone

Most Honored Senior Member
Dec 17, 2019
Mean Streets
Yeah well, my son won’t be able to call for awhile. He tried to call me on Facebook messenger and my tablet wouldn’t let me do what I needed to on that.

We may use PM’s here to stay in touch. That, and this is a great way for us to keep in touch about guitar stuff.
Does the boy have bad GAS like the old man? 😂

3bolt79

Dr. Stratster
Oct 16, 2018
Oregon
Does the boy have bad GAS like the old man? 😂
No he doesn’t really. The four guitars that he has were all presents from Pops. He mainly plays to unwind after work.

I guess that is how he can afford the new Camaro in my garage. He wasn’t able to take it overseas with him. His hobby is buying, trading and selling collectibles, certain toys.