Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Hot rodding a girl guitar

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Highwaystrat, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Strat-Slinger

Strat-Slinger Senior Stratmaster

Yeah... Kinda... but, like with the Glam cat's from the 70's... call most any of those guys a "Girly Man" and you get a size 10" up you @$$ in just under a NY minute... and we ain't talkin' what's beneath... the tiger stripe thong they be sportin... just sayin...

knh555 likes this.

2. Fuzzpop

Fuzzpop Ryan-Ola Strat-Talk Supporter

Aug 14, 2012
    Washington, D.C.
    This is the reason why we don't talk about post-1975 music on here, right?

3. jaybones

jaybones Most Honored Senior Member

Eh, don't know about that...

Plenty of people talk about EVH, SRV, The Police/Sting, Pearl Jam and other Seattle sound bands (grunge).

4. Highwaystrat

Highwaystrat Senior Stratmaster

Mar 30, 2013
    California
    Ya I was thinking, I know around here a lot of girls like to shop for a $40 acoustic to bang around on, so I've leveled the frets for them and gotten the action really low, and it makes em happy, I have good intentions. I just think it's all about getting these cheap guitars playable and yet at the same time they look great too, and for an affordable price they'll like it. It beats that guitar salesman trying to sell them a $500 pink guitar that will end up being too hard for them to play. I've done that before, last year I was buying cheap acoustics and setting them up and selling them for under $70, guess who %80 of the buyers were? Young women. They were looking for a cheap guitar to learn on, and it felt good knowing I helped them get their paws on an affordable instrument for under $70, and the action was hella low. Now what I'm trying to do is sell em a guitar that looks pretty, hey, if the guys can have a white strat with gold hardware or a fiesta red strat, then why can't a girl own a guitar that is her favorite color? Not saying all girls like pink, but...I have a way of making guitars look pretty.

CAM00031.jpg

Nick Evans, Ace38 and stratocarlster like this.

5. omahaaudio

omahaaudio Strat-O-Master

Apr 21, 2014
    Omaha
    You bought a guitar.