Join Strat-Talk Today

house empty time to rock

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by hendrixfan, Feb 10, 2009.

1. hendrixfan

hendrixfan Senior Stratmaster

in my house free time when your not being disturbed by kids,tele,etc is a rare thing,i,ve got an empty house at the mo so i,m gonna make some noise,anyone else find quality practice time hard to come by,anyway i,m off to play while i,ve got the chance:)

2. Dirt Rich

Dirt Rich Banned

With threads like these, it's no wonder you've jumped 6 or 7 positions in the strat contest overnight...

3. hendrixfan

hendrixfan Senior Stratmaster

4. elementlax

elementlax Senior Stratmaster

it sounded like a complaint, dont worry bout it tho

5. Bruster

Bruster Strat-O-Master

Funny. I live in an apartment and generally try and keep my HRDLX under control. The last week, the flat 2 floors below began renovations. They are making so much damn noise, it is insane. The thing is, you can't get a permit to play loudly, but they get a permit to make a racket all day long for a MONTH. SO.... The HRDLX has been above 6 for 2 days now (let me tell you that is alot in a 659sq' apartment) and I'm feeling like I live in an empty house with freedom to break glass!! No one can tell over the noise from below. So I understand!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.