Too bad haters.
th

jbylake

Fabulously Famous Nobody
Gold Supporting Member
Silver Member
Nov 25, 2019
Currently MIA
During his time Tom Landry was the greatest coach of the the greatest dynasty of football. When the cowbowys let Landry go, they sucked slug slime after that. They sent Landry off, like he was a place kicker, not the greatest coach of his time. Cowboys have sucked ever since. If you disagree with me, then eat barf and die.:D Have a nice day.

Dadocaster

Dr. Stratster
Mar 15, 2015
Sachse TX behind the cemetary
During his time Tom Landry was the greatest coach of the the greatest dynasty of football. When the cowbowys let Landry go, they sucked slug slime after that. They sent Landry off, like he was a place kicker, not the greatest coach of his time. Cowboys have sucked ever since. If you disagree with me, then eat barf and die.:D Have a nice day.

You left some super bowls out of your narrative and most cowboys fans were greatly offended by the way Landry was pushed out. It was classless and we all agree so nothing to argue about that.

They have been reliably terrible for a good long while.

stratnutz

Senior Stratmaster
Apr 10, 2011
Gar-land TX

Allright, so whos your team, or do you just hate football?

Eoraptor1

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 4, 2008
Niagara Falls, NY
Yesterday was one of those magical days, similar to an eclipse, where my Cowboys AND Yankees both win.

A Yankees and Cowboys fan, from SC. I would not have thought that possible. Cats and Dogs living together. BTW: My mother's side of the family comes from Cayce and Columbia.

JAMES

albala

Dr. Stratster
May 10, 2012
Hilton Head, South Carolina
A Yankees and Cowboys fan, from SC. I would not have thought that possible. Cats and Dogs living together. BTW: My mother's side of the family comes from Cayce and Columbia.

JAMES

I spent 40 years in CT about a half hour from Yankee stadium. I've been to the old and new stadiums 40-50 times.

The Cowboys is a totally other thing

Latest posts