Join Strat-Talk Today

How is a Xaviere Strat body routed?

Discussion in 'Non-Fender S-Type Guitar Forum' started by archetype, Oct 12, 2019.

1. archetype

archetype Senior Stratmaster

Ok, everyone who's ever had a Guitar Fetish Xaviere Stratocaster and looked under the hood. I'm interested in knowing about bodies produced within the last couple of years.

How are the bodies routed for pickups? Please describe.

2. pierce

pierce Strat-Talker

3. 50yearslater

50yearslater Strat-Talker

Go to one of the links above by @pierce and find the pull-down menu "CATAGORIES" upper left. Choose "NECKS AND BODIES" and see what they offer. I saw S bodies in mostly S-S-S configurations, with a bunch of H-H as well. There are H-S-H and swimming pools on their lower price offerings. I have a fairly recent swamp ash H-S-H from them, and a much older Paulownia body with an H-S-S route, but I haven't seen one of those in awhile.
    HTH

Tom

4. Guitarmageddon

Guitarmageddon Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

The XGP and other Strat bodies on GuitarFetish's site aren't alder, and the shape is different on the Xaviere products compared to a Strat.....so it's not any of those....that's why the OP isn't sure.

archetype and 50yearslater like this.
  5. pierce

pierce Strat-Talker

"support@guitarfetish.com I would think they would be glad to answer"... they just dont like giving refunds hahahaha

archetype and Guitarmageddon like this.
  6. archetype

archetype Senior Stratmaster

Thanks everybody. I'm not counting on Xaviere bodies being from the same manufacturer as the other GFS bodies. I'm also not counting on the routing of the new "Pro" Xavieres being the same as the one's last year.

Sending GFS an e-mail today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.