Warmoth.com ad space available darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups ad space available Reilander Pickups

Warmoth.com ad space available darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups Reilander Pickups

Warmoth.com ad space available darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups Reilander Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

How many people are there on your IGNORE list?

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by s5tuart, Nov 8, 2016.

How many people are there on your IGNORE list?

1. 1

16 vote(s)
    7.8%
  2. 2

7 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. 3

3 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. 4

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  5. 5+

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  6. 10+

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  7. Loads of 'em!

4 vote(s)
    2.0%
  8. ZERO

170 vote(s)
    83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stratoskater

Stratoskater Senior Stratmaster

Feb 8, 2011
    Raleigh NC
    Speaking cryptically like your a philosopher doesn't make your post true. I don't follow what you mean. My saying I have never seen it is marginalizing your views? Please point out a thread or post from 2017 where someone was racist or sexist. I may not post as much as you but I check this site dozens of times daily and I just have not seen any comments against a race or women. If I did I would whole heartedly agree the person making those posts should be banned.

2. Stratoskater

Feb 8, 2011
    Raleigh NC
    Was that in the thread about a 44 gauge Strat or something or the bacon thread with the gun at breakfast? Wither way both those pics/posts were hilarious. People get offended far to easily on the intraweb these days.

3. heltershelton

heltershelton ROCKIN FOREVER Strat-Talk Supporter

Jun 5, 2013
    Not Florida
    no, it was quite awhile back. a few members were simply showing pics of their firearms and he turned it into a political thread with his BS and it got gone. btw....check out this strat....
    stratgun.jpg

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Stratoskater

Feb 8, 2011
    Raleigh NC
    Got ya. Man I dig that all white! Very slick looking. Also provides good contrast with the other item in the pic :thumb:

heltershelton likes this.
  6. banjaxed

banjaxed Senior Stratmaster Silver Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Liverpool UK
    Maybe the gun belonged to a racist :eek::whistling::rolleyes::D

DogBoy13 and Stratoskater like this.
  7. montemerrick

montemerrick spiritual birthday, April 1 Strat-Talk Supporter

Apr 13, 2015
    cascadia
    if who i am is someone that you don't like, not much that can be done about it, i guess. lamenting it seems somewhat puzzling. lots of people in the world, you can't be all bummed that you met one you don't think you get along with. put me on your ignore list. isn't that what this thread is all about?

8. Stratoskater

Feb 8, 2011
    Raleigh NC
    Find it funny too that he's railing about right or wrong when in one of his videos for the weekly jams I clearly saw him hitting what appeared to be a pipe with I'm betting an illegal plant in it and exhaling just before he came fully on camera. I know it's legal in CA but still not Federally.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  9. thomquietwolf

thomquietwolf Senior Stratmaster

Any suggestions?
    I'm open..
    I'm easy..
    I can be a dimwit at times...
    Let's see the list.
    I'm guessing me at the top of the list.
    Don't follow the leader...
    But do listen to my wife.

gwjensen likes this.
  10. Stratoskater

Feb 8, 2011
    Raleigh NC
    Best post of the thread!

11. Stratoskater

Feb 8, 2011
    Raleigh NC
    Don't think he's actually lamenting it. Just something people say as a pseudo nicety.

12. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh needs you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    Definitely. If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

BlueCajun, DogBoy13 and Stratoskater like this.
  13. DogBoy13

DogBoy13 Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

May 23, 2015
    Subversion Central
    Oh, very subversive psychology there: white /guitar /good, but black/ gun / bad.
    You are a very naughty person :whistling:

14. Will Lefeurve

Will Lefeurve Senior Stratmaster

Mar 1, 2016
    England & France
    Well it was me that posted the 'gun at breakfast' pic..:eek:

I got it from a site emphasizing the dangers of certain foods, especially bacon. The title was something like "What's the most dangerous item on the table".. obviously aiming at the bacon.

Bacon of course is incredibly good for you, whilst guns.. not so much.. :)

Neil.C, Fendereedo and Stratoskater like this.
  15. heltershelton

Jun 5, 2013
    Not Florida
    Dont get me wrong...I like you and what you do, especially for the animals....its just that I totally disagree with your views on alot of things, and thats ok. So what...Stark and I disagree on alot of things...as a matter of fact, we both agreed to keep politics out of our conversations before we met face to face so we wouldnt kill each other. I will not put you on ignore, but please dont go trying to make things political when they are not. If I make a thread or post a pic you dont like or agree with, but dont break any ST rules....tough.......oh, and I never trust anyone who agrees with me 100%

banjaxed, Fendereedo and Stratoskater like this.
  16. heltershelton

Jun 5, 2013
    Not Florida
    In my opinion its not wrong....the pipe thing.

17. Stratoskater

Feb 8, 2011
    Raleigh NC
    I agree. Just showing the hypocrisy of some of his views on "the rules" of ST.

18. Bodean

Bodean Just A Simple Kind Of Man Strat-Talk Supporter

Aug 23, 2014
    South Carolina
    Wooooooooooooooo

The Strat Dude and fezz parka like this.
  19. fezz parka

fezz parka Wiggler of Sticks Strat-Talk Supporter

A gun story if I may.

I've never been a rabid gun owner. But now that I live way off grid, it's an important tool. Not so much for the critters, they seem to give me a wide birth.
    I recently had some trespassers on my land. Signs are posted well, so there's no real excuse. I called the Sheriff. They said they couldn't get anyone out here. Punted me to State Patrol. They said they couldn't get anyone out here. I asked what to do. They asked if I had a gun. I said yeah. Here's what they advised:
    Empty a clip. They'll leave.
    I did. They left. :D

20. heltershelton

Jun 5, 2013
    Not Florida
    i bet if you told them you had just robbed a bank and had all the loot they would get someone out there with some quickness. a whole lotta someones.

s5tuart and fezz parka like this.
  21. rolandson

rolandson Senior Stratmaster

Jul 13, 2015
    Cascadia
    I am desperately trying to ignore myself but so far have failed miserably.

I live in a house divided.

Spouse and I disagree about firearms. There is a 1937 Japanese Arisaka (infantry rifle of the imperial army during the 30's and 40's) in a safe that one of us doesn't like. I don't argue with her about it, partly because even though she is smaller than I, and I am not "slow" by any stretch of the imagination, she can put her foot to my nose before I can put a hand up to stop it ("they" taught her to do that sort of thing in elementary and high school in Tokyo) and it hurts if she connects; and partly because we don't agree and never will.

So we don't discuss it. It exists, it stays there, and that is that. Both of us however know how to safely handle it. She insisted that I learn that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.