How much is it worth?

Discussion in 'Amp Input - Normal or Bright' started by Jesse414, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Jesse414

Jesse414 Senior Stratmaster

I have a vox ac4 bl limited edition with top boost in mint condition that in thinking of selling what you guys think its worrh? I know somone on reverb is trying to get 399 for his but I don't see alot of those for sale. I think thats pretty high.

Stratafied likes this.
  2. ajb1965

ajb1965 Old Enough to Know Better Gold Supporting Member Silver Member

Reverb is strange these days. I have sold quite a bit of stuff and the pricing is getting ridiculous. My rule of thumb is I have a price I want to get for something and also a bottom line I'm willing to accept for a piece of gear. I price about 15% higher than my goal and accept offers. Seems to work well. I think the market is overreacting to Reverb's seller fee increase.

Check out the other amps for sale and click the Product Details and it will tell you how long it's been up for sale. If the $399 amp has been sitting on there for a year then you can pretty much tell you need to be much lower. If it's only been up a few days price yours accordingly and see what happens. You can always lower your price.

Jesse414 likes this.
  3. Collin D Plonker

Collin D Plonker Strat-Talker

Between $200 and $300. One went for $155.

Jesse414 likes this.
  4. Handsome McClane

Handsome McClane Strat-Talker Silver Member

Yeah, I think those go for $399 new. It's a nice amp, but I've seen them for a lot less than that.

Jesse414 likes this.