I have to be honest about something...

Jason D

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 30, 2016
Fulton MO
I friggin’ love Devo. I think they are a fantastic band and somewhat underrated. I absolutely love Bob Mothersbaugh’s parts, and Bob Casale was no slouch either. I find them to be extremely strange, and infinitely interesting and entertaining. Whew, it’s like a 1000 lb weight has been lifted off my chest!

Jason D

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 30, 2016
Fulton MO
FWIW...The version heard in the film has a female singer on it. The soundtrack CD has just the band.

Thank you for sharing, Fezz. I forgot all about Tank Girl. It’s sort of funny that you presented that song; it’s a good example of their ability to make a very upbeat pop song that happens to have top level lyrics, with just a bit of subversion. They are a truly slick band. Mark Mothersbaugh in particular is a genius.

3bolt79

Dr. Stratster
Oct 16, 2018
Oregon
I friggin’ love Devo. I think they are a fantastic band and somewhat underrated. I absolutely love Bob Mothersbaugh’s parts, and Bob Casale was no slouch either. I find them to be extremely strange, and infinitely interesting and entertaining. Whew, it’s like a 1000 lb weight has been lifted off my chest!

‘I’m a Barbie Doll and I’ve got brains....