I love Japanese stuff.

33db

Senior Stratmaster
Dec 14, 2018
Earth
Some of you read my $199 Ibanez guitar (still love it)
https://www.strat-talk.com/threads/199-guitar.575423/

Welp, I loved that cheapo thing so much I took a chance on a higher end model: Ibanez Prestige RG652AHMFX - Nebula Green Burst

I can't get over how good a flat neck feels (Radius 16.9) any hoo the new one is coming tomorrow and it has everything I want, fixed bridge, locking tuners, flat neck, and quality humbuckers.
I am not overly thrilled with the pointyness of it, but the cheapo one is such a pleasure to play, I hope the new is even better.
I drive a Japanese truck, I wear Japanese raw denim jeans, and now I play Japanese guitars.
ZWlldgf.jpg

UeLHeBL.jpg

33db

Senior Stratmaster
Dec 14, 2018
Earth
Me too, especially the wasabi and the soy sauces
Yes wasabi, I actually the real thing a couple of months ago, I guess a lot of "wasabi" isn't actually wasabi, love the stuff.

The packaging too, I buy some "old people" soap from Japan (gets rid of old people smell LOL) and the packaging of the soap is cool, detailed and neat, and when I bought those jeans I got a hand written letter thanking me, they do this whole extra mile thing for the customer and I love it.

Danny D

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 2, 2019
The swampy desert.
Some of you read my $199 Ibanez guitar (still love it)
https://www.strat-talk.com/threads/199-guitar.575423/

Welp, I loved that cheapo thing so much I took a chance on a higher end model: Ibanez Prestige RG652AHMFX - Nebula Green Burst

I can't get over how good a flat neck feels (Radius 16.9) any hoo the new one is coming tomorrow and it has everything I want, fixed bridge, locking tuners, flat neck, and quality humbuckers.
I am not overly thrilled with the pointyness of it, but the cheapo one is such a pleasure to play, I hope the new is even better.
I drive a Japanese truck, I wear Japanese raw denim jeans, and now I play Japanese guitars.
ZWlldgf.jpg

UeLHeBL.jpg

That's gorgeous with a real wowsa factor. Play on brother.
Jimi says this, "
Yeah, sing the song, Bro'
If the sun refuse to shine,
I don't mind, I don't mind,
If the mountains fell in the sea,
Let it be, it ain't me.
Alright, 'cos I got my own world to look through,
And I ain't gonna copy you.

Textele

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
When you get to the Prestige level with Ibanez, those come with the full fret treatment perfectly done.

I have a buddy that purchased one of the AZ models recently, and the thing is effortless to play.

Top notch guitar, better quality than most all Custom Shops.

I think you will be thrilled with it.

valor19

Senior Stratmaster
Platinum Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2010
Huntsville, Alabama
I really do love all things Japan. Anime, kaiju, music, food, etc. I have been learning Japanese since last March. You should really check out some of the Japanese bands. They have some absolutely amazing rock bands over there. Really digging the look of that Ibanez. Sure you will enjoy that.