Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

For Trade I need one of these and more.

Discussion in 'Misc Other ... for sale, trade or wanted' started by rolloman, Nov 21, 2017.

1. rolloman

rolloman Strat-O-Master

Jan 19, 2014
    South Carolina
    I need a gold strat jack plate ferrule like this. Gold vintage saddles, and gold tuners. I have chrome ones to trade or other misc. items.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017

2. dueducs

dueducs Senior Stratmaster

I have a set of vintage gold tuners, but I highly recommend the Gold Kluson re-pops- they look and function wonderfully.
    As for gold saddles, good luck. You can get AVRI style- "Fender Fender", but "Fender Pat Pend" are elusive. I ordered some, but they use metric screws and steel (silver) screws and springs, not gold.
    I also recommend a Fender jack plate (as pictured), otherwise there is great variation in color, some looking very orange.

3. rolloman

rolloman Strat-O-Master

Jan 19, 2014
    South Carolina
    Are the pat.pend saddles thicker and less prone to tuning changes than AVRI. I've only ever had the PAT. Pending ones. The color variations is not a huge deal because I am going to relic them anyways.

4. dueducs

dueducs Senior Stratmaster

No, they aren't thicker, and they tune perfectly. I have had zero problem with tuning using the AVRI saddles or tuners on my '59 tribute hardtail, I just wanted the aesthetics of the older style.

Edit: I originally wrote they do not tune perfectly, but that was a brain fart in terms of typing. They tune perfectly.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017 at 4:15 AM