I woke up this mornin' and...

azharkamal

Strat-Talk Member
Jan 21, 2012
Munich
Well I just bought my 50th(A PRS CU 24) and only now I say, that is enough…..I gave it to the wife in writing….
... all of a sudden can't shake the feeling that I absolutely need a Telecaster loaded with P90s.

I need someone to talk me out of this. I have 8♧

guitars which is 5 more than I need.

SIngles Forever

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Well I just bought my 50th(A PRS CU 24) and only now I say, that is enough…..I gave it to the wife in writing….

I'm waiting for that day when the wives of the world start a movement against how they are constantly being scapegoated as financially domineering by guitarists and gearheads.

aadvark

Strat-Talk Member
Aug 23, 2021
Australia
... all of a sudden can't shake the feeling that I absolutely need a Telecaster loaded with P90s.

enablers... that's why I love this forum.
You've come to the right place.

Seriously, do you have any kind of Tele?
You need at least one.
Do you have a P90 guitar?
You need at least one.

Together, they'll be excellent.

And more seriously, you need to weigh up your priorities, some of the above suggestions can get you there.

Sell one, or mod one if you are struggling to justify it!

Davey76

Strat-Talk Member
Oct 14, 2020
Australia

My dyslexia has got me reading that all jumbled up. You have 8 guitars which is about 20 less than what you need. Thought so. You’re welcome. Enjoy that Tele with P90’s.;p

Strat1958

Strat-Talk Member
Aug 9, 2020
Sonora,CA
LOL..I have 20...three being teles...one being am american pro, one being a G&L Thinline blues boy, and one being a nashville
Terry

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
If it were me, I would just put a couple P90s into a swimming pool routed Strat.

Oh wait a minute...

20210515_184930.jpg