Join Strat-Talk Today

Ibanez GRX 20 opinions

Discussion in 'Other Guitar Discussion' started by Athanasios, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Athanasios

Athanasios Strat-O-Master

I ve got the chance to keep an out of the box grx 20 black.Anyone who has it ior had it please chime in.Thanks.

2. Dadocaster

Dadocaster Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

A related model. I play this one a lot, my son's buddy borrowed and played it at gig. Played several at stores and feel that they are certainly a serviceable guitar for the money. Some of the models the tuners are poor, I put better tuners on the stickers guitar.

[​IMG]

Athanasios likes this.
  3. cappei

cappei Strat-O-Master

Gio?

They seem to be nice, I've haven't played one GRX20, but i've played the grx40 and keeps a "strat" sound in a budget. I've played my sisters gio and it's a damn fine guitar (crappy hardware asside). I think ibanez makes good guitars even for budget, if you're into thin necks and got the money to spare I'll say go for it. If it's your first guitar or somethin' , then you should go yamaha or squier.

Athanasios likes this.
  4. monwobobbo

monwobobbo Strat-O-Master

total beginner guitar. you can do worse as a beginner but for anything past that it isn't going to cut it.

Athanasios likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.