I'm gonna play my guitar for the rest of the night now

Ebidis

Providing the world with flat bends since 1985
Nov 14, 2013
Alabama
I'm going to enjoy it, and explore how different notes work together.

I'm not gonna worry or think about what kind of wood it's made from, what kind of finish it has, what kind of pickups are in it, what kind of capacitor is in it, what kind of bridge saddles it has, or what year it was made, because none of that sh** affects how different notes work together.

J-Mart

Senior Stratmaster
Jul 17, 2020
Tx

I'm not gonna worry or think about what kind of wood it's made from, what kind of finish it has, what kind of pickups are in it, what kind of capacitor is in it, what kind of bridge saddles it has, or what year it was made, because none of that sh** affects how different notes work together.
Bold.

Neil.C

Most Honored Senior Member
Mar 3, 2012
Surrey, England

Ridiculous!

Great post btw. :thumb:

revtime

Senior Stratmaster
Jun 17, 2014
kansas
Wait you mean like lay hands on it? Mmm I dunno they are wall art. Hold on there is some kind of hole or jack in these things. I will have to look into this.

CigBurn

Total Hack
Jun 22, 2014
Same Shed Different Day

Still playing I bet..

Bowmap

I nose a thang or two.
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 23, 2017
3rd door down.

None of that chit matters anyways.... right? You don't need any of that stuff.

Hanson

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 3, 2016
Mesquite, Texas

Good idea! Its pretty much non-debateable that black sounds best any way. 🤣