Incoming!

Stingray70

Strat-Talker
Nov 17, 2021
michigan
Interesting...Thanks for including the custom shop paper work pic. Probably the only way I'll ever get to see what it looks like. LOL.

Congrats... nice guitar...

BTW, If I want my Strat aged all I need to do is take it to my local guitar tech for work a couple times... Just recently got dinged on this... Grrrrrr.... I think maybe I need to take it back and let him finish the job...

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
Interesting...Thanks for including the custom shop paper work pic. Probably the only way I'll ever get to see what it looks like. LOL.

Congrats... nice guitar...

BTW, If I want my Strat aged all I need to do is take it to my local guitar tech for work a couple times... Just recently got dinged on this... Grrrrrr.... I think maybe I need to take it back and let him finish the job...
A better way is to ship it USPS. Best and cheapest relic job you will ever see. Lol
Just ask @Groovey about the one I wrapped in 8 layers of bubble wrap.
If I had a CS on the way I would probably post the COA too... because, well, it's cool. But I'll probably never see one either. :( I was hoping to last year but just couldn't justify it. If it was 1/2 the price I would have been all over it though.
HNGD @uncle daddy

Last edited:

crankmeister

Most Honored Senior Member
Jul 9, 2020
USA
Can’t tell if that’s a faded daphne blue or surf green. Beautiful either way. Hngd!

I’m with you on the “dipped in plastic” thing. Though I’m neutral on relic’s, a nitro finish does set it apart. Very cool guitar you’ve gotten yourself.

Stingray70

Strat-Talker
Nov 17, 2021
michigan
A better way is to ship it USPS. Best and cheapest relic job you will ever see. Lol
Just ask @Groovey about the one I wrapped in 8 layers of bubble wrap.
If I had a CS on the way I would probably post the COA too... because, well, it's cool. But I'll probably never see one either. :( I was hoping to last year but just couldn't justify it. If it was 1/2 the price I would have been all over it though.
HNGD @uncle daddy
After having a bad guitar day due to my Strat getting scratched I decided to give myself a Christmas present and just ordered a new Squire Classic Vibe Starcaster semi hollow that I've had my eye on for several months now.. Should get it early next week. Hopefully FedEx next day won't do to it what USPS did to yours...

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
After having a bad guitar day due to my Strat getting scratched I decided to give myself a Christmas present and just ordered a new Squire Classic Vibe Starcaster semi hollow that I've had my eye on for several months now.. Should get it early next week. Hopefully FedEx next day won't do to it what USPS did to yours...
I only liked your post because you are getting the guitar you've wanted. It sucks that the one you got was pre-relic'd for you when you didn't want it that way. I've had another one that got dropped directly on a strap button and shoved the button into the horn I had to repair it before I could use it. Thankfully it was going to end up a relic job anyway.
I hope your next one is pristine when you open it!

Stingray70

Strat-Talker
Nov 17, 2021
michigan
I only liked your post because you are getting the guitar you've wanted. It sucks that the one you got was pre-relic'd for you when you didn't want it that way. I've had another one that got dropped directly on a strap button and shoved the button into the horn I had to repair it before I could use it. Thankfully it was going to end up a relic job anyway.
I hope your next one is pristine when you open it!
Thanks.. I'll post a pic when I get it...

My apologies to the OP.. Didn't intend to get off on a tangent ... Once again nice guitar... bet it sounds great!

RPKennedy

Senior Stratmaster
Platinum Supporting Member
Apr 27, 2013
Oconomowoc, WI
That is truly gorgeous.
HNGD.
And I'm also curious as to the color, since the full description is cut off in your photo.