Is Steak a breakfast thing or a dinner thing....

Steak for Breakfast or Dinner

• Dinner

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Breakfast

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anytime

Votes: 58 75.3%

• Total voters

thomquietwolf

Dr. Stratster
Gold Supporting Member
Silver Member
Dec 2, 2010
Peardale CA
Good question....

Could be:
Depends on your age and where you live...

Or
Are you hungry
Are you really hungry

If your really really hungry
:::anything, any time and it doesn't gag you...

If you're smoking hooch
:::Begin with peanut butter & popcorn...

Otherwise
Steak is food...
Steak is food...

If your married ask you wife...
If not
Have 2 ready cooked
&
Have 2 prepped

&
Forget the Papal admonitions...

The-Kid

Dr. Stratster
Feb 15, 2014
SO CAL USA
Steak for dinner. Leftover steak with your eggs in the morning. More leftover steak on your salad for lunch.

Don't tell me there's no such thing as leftover steak. If you make enough, there is.
Sometimes when your starving like a dog the bone marrow does get sucked out dry like a desert but yes.....

Theres always left over most of the time, good stuff!!!

The-Kid

Dr. Stratster
Feb 15, 2014
SO CAL USA
I can literally eat anything at any time. The only issue is some heartburn now that I’m 40.
Dude I need to make my breakfast like that more often....

I make the mistake of cooking my steak with asparagus in the morning and calling it a morning steak.....

No!!!

This my friend is a true breakfast steak to admire and adore!!!!

Wayne Adams

Strat-O-Master
Aug 12, 2011
Kentucky
Sometimes Heinz 57
Sometimes A1
Sometimes Texas Roadhouse Special
Sometimes straight, no chaser
Long as it's anywhere from rare to medium-well, and not a lot of fat, I'm not that picky...

jbylake

Fabulously Famous Nobody
Gold Supporting Member
Silver Member
Nov 25, 2019
Currently MIA
Any time, and yes it is the breakfast of champions, Steak and eggs

Wagyu_rump_steak_and_eggs_-_Jones_the_Grocer%2C_Chadstone.jpg
This.. Actually I like a smaller lighter steak if I'm eating steak and eggs for breakfast, and save the big T-Bone, or 20oz ribeye for dinner.

The-Kid

Dr. Stratster
Feb 15, 2014
SO CAL USA
If I still ate beef, anytime is the right time.

Stopped for ethical reasons. Same with pork.
Especially if its pork/bacon and steak...at the same time!!!

Anytime is a good time for some good steak!!!!

Props though on diet of no beef/pork/chicken/fish or meat of any kind ... No shame cast from me and again props for a healthy diet (*_*)

Last edited:

StratoMutt

Dr. Stratster
Mar 15, 2019
SE Pennsylvania
A cheesesteak sandwich, my mouth is watering...now I have to change my dinner plans...because, a cheesesteak is good at any time as well.
A Philly area specialty! I'll get the occasionally chicken steak, but it is not the same. I miss them...

DO NOT use Steak-Umm! Not the real deal. They are finely chopped, then formed. Heresy.

What you want is actual thin sliced beef like the Landis to the right. The real deal.

IMG0122.jpg

StratoMutt

Dr. Stratster
Mar 15, 2019
SE Pennsylvania
Especially if its pork/bacon and steak...at the same time!!!

Anytime is a good time for some good steak!!!!

Props though on diet of no beef/pork/chicken/fish or meat of any kind ... No shame cast from me and again props for a healthy diet (*_*)
I have the occasional chicken or turkey. I could do away with those too, but I think some limited meat protein is healthy.

I'm hoping fake meat takes off sooner than later.

rocknrollrich

Most Honored Senior Member
Jan 8, 2016
philadelphia
Steak seems a little too heavy in the morning, like it might slow me down or something.
I stick with the lighter breakfast foods.
Bacon, sausage links, sausage patties, pork roll, huge amounts of cheese. Cheese on everything. And a 3 egg omelet, with toast. None of that bagel crap, I'm watching my weight.
And if there's time.... some oatmeal.

Edit. Wtf.... I forgot scrapple!!! How could I forget scrapple. Look it up.

The-Kid

Dr. Stratster
Feb 15, 2014
SO CAL USA
Also have watched and researched the impact of not just meat in general but from beef/meat to pork, chicken or fish on the land and sea and I feel the meat industry in general and the fishing and the plastic industry especially should be of concern to the modern day consumer but in general definitely feel people should be aware of their impact on the world in their consumption of anything they enjoy in general from beef/fish or meat or anything they consume or enjoy to even our guitars/amps/pedals/cables/gear/computers/cars or modern luxuries.....these things have an impact on the world.......

Enjoy the world and what it brings, be conscious of it and respect it from meats, fish, beef, chicken to cars/computers/guitars/amps/pedals/cables/gear or whatever but just be aware of your/mine/our impact on the world from eating to playing guitar or your enjoying gear or enjoying anything the world has to offer to you/me/us and respect the world and what it has to offer everyone and everything.......great steak included (*_*)

Last edited: