Is Tom Brady human?

mikej89

Senior Stratmaster
May 12, 2016
River Falls, WI
Oldest QB in the league and currently has the most pass yds and 2nd most TD's... It never ends. This probably won't happen but I did the math and at his current pace through 6 games he's on pace for 5848yds and 48 TD's (in the first 17 game season). But even in a traditional 16 game season he'd be on pace for 5504yds and 45 TD's! :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Otisblove

Senior Stratmaster
May 20, 2016
Chicago
Nolan Ryan was an all time great. Somehow he only won one World Series.

Tom Brady has played in 10 Super Bowls and won 7. He’s 44 and looks better than ever.

I’m a lifelong Indianapolis Colts fan. I watched Tommy beat my Colts in his first career start and about 100 more times since then. I respect the heck out of him.
Oh yeah, no. He’s not human.

AncientAx

Still hacking ....
Nov 24, 2010
Maryland
Nolan Ryan was an all time great. Somehow he only won one World Series.

Tom Brady has played in 10 Super Bowls and won 7. He’s 44 and looks better than ever.

I’m a lifelong Indianapolis Colts fan. I watched Tommy beat my Colts in his first career start and about 100 more times since then. I respect the heck out of him.
Oh yeah, no. He’s not human.
Brady is consistent. Ryan was inconsistent , when he had control of his stuff he was unhittable but many times he was wild . He has more strikeouts than anyone but also more walks than anyone . And he lost almost as many games as won .

Rickety

Strat-Talk Member
Oct 6, 2021
Devils Lake, ND
Not to take away from his obvious talent, because even a hater can see that Brady is extremely talented and has done the work to back it up... I did notice a few things about his career... at first I thought it was just a Patriots thing, watching Patriots games always made me cringe and silently rage because the refs would call on the the other team far more often than the Pats, usually on something that the Pats did over and over again in the previous possession. They constantly let them get away with pass interference, holding, illegal blocks in the back, roughing the passer, offensive pass interference, intentional grounding... I mean you name it and they got away with it time and time again, while the other team was always hit with the penalty.

Watching this season, I'm noticing the same thing with Tampa Bay, it's the same pattern as watching the Pats and it makes me wonder... I don't think Brady is cheating, I don't think his coaches are cheating, I don't think anyone is 'paying off the refs' but I do think that something is going on within the league that makes Brady, and whatever team Brady is playing on, almost untouchable... it's just statistically impossible for nearly every single game to be called in favor of one person's team, when even the folks at home can clearly see fouls throughout the game that don't get called.

StratMike10

Dr. Stratster
Silver Member
Apr 8, 2010
Florida
Not to take away from his obvious talent, because even a hater can see that Brady is extremely talented and has done the work to back it up... I did notice a few things about his career... at first I thought it was just a Patriots thing, watching Patriots games always made me cringe and silently rage because the refs would call on the the other team far more often than the Pats, usually on something that the Pats did over and over again in the previous possession. They constantly let them get away with pass interference, holding, illegal blocks in the back, roughing the passer, offensive pass interference, intentional grounding... I mean you name it and they got away with it time and time again, while the other team was always hit with the penalty.

Watching this season, I'm noticing the same thing with Tampa Bay, it's the same pattern as watching the Pats and it makes me wonder... I don't think Brady is cheating, I don't think his coaches are cheating, I don't think anyone is 'paying off the refs' but I do think that something is going on within the league that makes Brady, and whatever team Brady is playing on, almost untouchable... it's just statistically impossible for nearly every single game to be called in favor of one person's team, when even the folks at home can clearly see fouls throughout the game that don't get called.

Who wants to be that guy to diss on a legend...
Human nature, albeit not right.