It’s mine officially now

3bolt79

Dr. Stratster
Oct 16, 2018
Oregon
I just paid off my friend for my latest strat today. It’s mine all mine now. I am not going to sell it again. Sold it to her a couple of years ago, and then bought it a couple of weeks ago when she needed to sell it. It’s an FSR 2017 fender American Special Strat. It has zero fret wear. She never played it

Yeah, it was a little expensive, but it was still 400 dollars less that the same guitar on reverb, and this one has a nice case. 90667B0C-1B6A-4E60-BEBA-E8A711B04ED7.jpeg

Guy Incognito

Senior Stratmaster
May 14, 2019
Here and now
I just paid off my friend for my latest strat today. It’s mine all mine now. I am not going to sell it again. Sold it to her a couple of years ago, and then bought it a couple of weeks ago when she needed to sell it. It’s an FSR 2017 fender American Special Strat. It has zero fret wear. She never played it

Yeah, it was a little expensive, but it was still 400 dollars less that the same guitar on reverb, and this one has a nice case. View attachment 560908
I did pretty much the same with my 2003 Hwy 1 Telecaster. Sold it to a co-worker a few years (2006-ish) after I bought it because I just wasn't bonding with the neck.

Then in I think 2018-9 he said he wanted to sell it to buy a nice acoustic, so I bought it back. At this point it's one of my favorite Tele necks. Go figure. Lol.

Pandamasque

Senior Stratmaster
Sep 22, 2020
Kyiv, Ukraine

Yeah, it was a little expensive, but it was still 400 dollars less that the same guitar on reverb, and this one has a nice case. View attachment 560908

Did it come with that black guard from the factory?

How much did you pay to her?

Last edited:

Stone

Most Honored Senior Member
Dec 17, 2019
Mean Streets
giphy.gif

fos1

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Nov 7, 2018
Texas
The guitar is a beauty! Like others have said, that is a great do over.

Nice CD collection. All of my music is mostly on my iPhone these days. I still have a couple of large boxes of CDs. They are some of the many boxes of mine that my wife wants me to pitch.... :(