JEEP

Bowmap

Redacted
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 23, 2017
X
I haven't a CJ but I had a 1991 Wagoneer (very capable when not on a roll back) and currently have a 2004 Grand Cherokee (my most reliable vehicle). Both vehicles have been in places sans trails. The Wagoneer was my main shuttle vehicle during my whitewater kayaking days. It took me to some hard to reach places along the Gauley river. I will never, not have a Jeep. Just to dang indispensable.

Lonn

Mod Admin
Staff member
Jul 6, 2014
Carmel IN
For no good reason at all I've always wanted one. I did test drive one back in the late 80s and the effect the short wheelbase had on the steering was terrifying. I was on a very long sweeping on ramp to a highway and had a hard time keeping the thing headed straight.

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
They’re cute, fun to drive off-road, not well regarded in terms of reliability.

They are also a great platform for modification, plenty of jeep clubs with owner going off the rail to mod and go off road in terrain that this car wasn’t design for….

YohanTheMan

Strat-O-Master
Sep 3, 2020
Denmark
Do they make an electric version?
If so, I'm in;)

If I had one, I would be tempted to scale anything and everything. And i would be possible given that I come from a country who's highest natural point is 170 meters (560 feet) tall.

Forpie

Senior Stratmaster
Mar 24, 2019
Montréal
Do they make an electric version?
If so, I'm in;)

If I had one, I would be tempted to scale anything and everything. And i would be possible given that I come from a country who's highest natural point is 170 meters (560 feet) tall.
They have an hybrid but I don't like the concept... I would consider a 2 doors full electric if they ever come up with it.

revtime

Senior Stratmaster
Jun 17, 2014
kansas
I want one for no apparent reason as well. It would have to already be modded though. I already have a vehicle in the garage sucking mod money from my pocket.