Join Strat-Talk Today

Jeff Beck Stratocaster Club

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by Jimmy R, Jan 19, 2012.

1. christy

christy Senior Stratmaster

Looks like I'd need to start a google account to view your photos. (No thanks :)
    But I'm sure you have a beautiful guitar. I'll take your word :)

2. elbohead

elbohead Strat-Talker

After a two month wait, my JB arrived yesterday. It also found its way into my avatar!

[​IMG]

one more pic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  3. ResidentRen

ResidentRen Strat-Talk Member

Here's my JB Strat, Olympic White. This is my 3rd (and best) Strat at the moment.

JB Strat2.jpg

I'm considering swapping the pups for a Suhr V60LP set, and upgrading to a Callaham steel block. What do you guys think?

Peace!

4. Kevmoe

Kevmoe Strat-Talk Member

Hey all Joined the JB club today. Iam primarily a Gibson guy owning Les pauls,Es 335 SG ES 137 My only fenders were a MIM TELE an mim 08 STRAT and a MIM classic players 60s strat ,Great guiter by the way I just gravity towards the Gibsons but you have to have a strat and a tele in your stable rigjt ?while helping a relative pick up a used gun case from his friends dingy basement I Saw a guitar epi SG I asked the guy what he played it thru.He said he had an epi amp.He also said he had an amp that hadnt worked in 40 years and he was using it as an end table..Imagine using a 1966 Fender black face deluxe reverb for an end table !!! Filthy dirty hadnt worked since the 70s !!! He wanted 300 !!! AFTER A RECAP JOB I have an all original fender deluxe speakers,trannys even the tubes rca,mullards ..unbelible luck..needless to say it makes every guitar sound better especially the Fenders .figured i needed an american made strat now.!!!recently found After a few week search for an American strat ,Stores blowing them out to make room for the Pro and elite series,a 2014 Jeff Beck strat ..Iam in Fender Heaven right now..

Percy and albala like this.
  5. Kevmoe

Kevmoe Strat-Talk Member

Really loving the Jeff Beck..cant put it down.. it took alil while but i found the right one..

6. ChickNPickN

ChickNPickN New Member!

35268A81-F68E-44F7-9512-1257CBC5DCDE.jpeg Okay so it’s almost 2 years since the last post but I figured it was time someone updated this!

1991 JB Signature in Midnight Purple. And for everyone who comments about the neck thickness, this is an early 91 with the darker stained neck and you can see how little relief is cut away from the headstock. It’s not straight back but it’s only a few millimeters. It runs back like this the entire length. No taper. It is without question the most comfortable and best sounding strat I have ever played. I sold a near mint original 87 strat plus to get this and would do it 100 times over. It’s a light alder body, sustain for days.

9804F7E8-65A5-4FE5-8640-F960A6A14D94.jpeg

Oh yeah, and Jeff played his during the 93-95 era and most noteably for me during his Amused to Death cameos for Roger Waters. What god wants part 1 is an awesome example of this guitar in action. Where are the rest of these owners hiding!

55DF98A9-3C42-4295-9A33-61BC97CAA92A.png

albala likes this.
  7. Fender Phil

Fender Phil Strat-Talker

I found this 2012 locally about a month ago. Basically unplayed and sitting in the case with all hang tags. Still setting it up to my liking, with a little tweak here and there, on a near daily basis. image.jpg

albala likes this.
  8. WEHJR68

WEHJR68 Strat-O-Master

Merry Christmas to me, I'm in! 2012 model. Now I have to wait a few days for it to get here. Happy New Year then!

dur0p5lcgevvydjo1i2y.jpg

9. AngelDeVille

AngelDeVille Strat-O-Master

23912480-CE0D-43DB-80D9-38B9D6F3D6CA.jpeg
    A0F4FEE6-CEB8-42D2-BE85-10110B575864.jpeg

My 89

[​IMG]

A newer reissue...

[​IMG]

Namelyguitar likes this.
  10. benj

benj New Member!

Greetings! I recently purchased a 2014 Jeff Beck Strat I just wanted to know which trem arm does it come with? Mine didn't come with one and I would like something that's exactly like the original. Thanks!

Namelyguitar likes this.
  11. Fender Phil

Fender Phil Strat-Talker

I believe that it is the traditional American threaded version, at least my 2012 is.

Namelyguitar likes this.
  12. TremoloJoe

TremoloJoe Strat-Talker

I finally got my avatar picture uploaded from the iphone 6s: new Surf Green 2018 Jeff Beck Stratocaster. I love this sweet guitar. It is perfect!

13. TremoloJoe

TremoloJoe Strat-Talker

I just saw the JB video, 'Still On the Run.' It's pretty good. What do you guys think?

14. TremoloJoe

TremoloJoe Strat-Talker

I hope that I didn't kill the thread...or maybe there is not too many of us?

15. TremoloJoe

TremoloJoe Strat-Talker

Alright people! It is getting a little slow in here...Name a favorite JB song or two. I'll start: 'The Pump,' from the album There and Back and 'Head for Backstage Pass,' from Wired. I also like, "Constipated Duck,' from Blow by Blow.

16. TremoloJoe

TremoloJoe Strat-Talker

Just so you know...this is a very exclusive club. We keep are numbers and posts small on purpose and we don’t talk about it...Sometimes moody,
    temperamental, and mostly reclusive...

17. jim293

jim293 Strat-O-Master

This my very well be my next guitar. I love this thing.

Namelyguitar and TremoloJoe like this.
  18. TremoloJoe

TremoloJoe Strat-Talker

Welcome aboard. Nice looking guitar! What year?

19. Seafoam

Seafoam Strat-Talk Member

I'm looking for a Jeff Beck strat - gen 1, split wilkinson, surf green preferred.

Anyone interested in selling?

I'm in the UK and willing to work with a seller on CITES.

20. TremoloJoe

TremoloJoe Strat-Talker

Don't forget the Surf Green Strat Club on page 5! There are a number of JBs there...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.