Just Got Appointment for Covid Vaccine

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Swingbass, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Boognish

Boognish Senior Stratmaster

I got an email last night from my doctor's office that they will NOT be getting any new doses of the vaccine. I'm not sure why a politician is in charge of distribution and not a doctor but what do I know. Can't sign up anywhere because all the sign up sites are crashing. Guess I'll just wait and keep doing what I've been doing....for the past year.

2. The-Kid

The-Kid Dr. Stratster

Here in Anaheim we got DisneyLand to administer Vaccines!!!

Let's get our people vaccinations!!!!!

Unfortunately CA is far behind smaller states as it's practically like 20 states in one with my county for example having a larger population than the Dakotas put together and 4 times larger than South Dakota for example.....this is just one County

I think CA is like 43rd or 47th in number of vaccinations administered to patients.

Whatever the case may be obviously the smaller states are doing better than CA, there kind of is no excuse and we should definitely take a page from the smaller states doing a substantially better job at administering vaccines.

nickmsmith likes this.
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Dr. Stratster

Yep, the sheer numbers are wild. LA County has like 10 million people.. Indiana has like 6 or 7 million.

The-Kid likes this.
  4. Skrofhyrguitarism

Skrofhyrguitarism Strat-Talker

It's likely the temp of the medicine. I got a series of very cold Colera vaccines in the 60''s before traveling to Spain. My skinny little arm about fell off.