just got tix to Metallica

Giant

Senior Stratmaster
Mar 13, 2009
Greenville, NC
I saw them a few years ago with Gojira and Lamb Of God. I was happier to see LOG to be honest. I LOVE Metallica, but LOG is my favorite. (First time I saw them was opening for Slipknot, and I was hooked instantly)

Anyway, back to the thread... Haha

sam_in_cali

Scream for me Strat-Talk!
Silver Member
Feb 21, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I saw them a few years ago with Gojira and Lamb Of God. I was happier to see LOG to be honest. I LOVE Metallica, but LOG is my favorite. (First time I saw them was opening for Slipknot, and I was hooked instantly)

Anyway, back to the thread... Haha

Seeing LOG this summer on the Slayer bill...this will be a first for me but I'm definitely looking fwd to it.

and noooow back to the thread ;)

jaybones

Dr. Stratster
Mar 17, 2014
Kelleys Island, Ohio
Congrats on the tix!!

I've seen them toward the end of what I consider their golden age. Anything post And Justice For All... their commercial hit One, is the beginning of the end. The Sandman album, when they got Bob Rock (Schlock) as their producer drained what I liked about them.

Then they got haircuts.

But now they seem to have their old rocking mojo back!!

Seats? On the floor? Maybe for sitting and waiting for the show to start, but once it does I know my derrerier would be up and rocking!!!

metallicat meme.jpg

Of course being in Paris, you probably won't have illiterates like this guy...
melattica.jpg

And the second greatest album they had, before Ride the Lightning.

Master of Puppets.jpg

nungesser

crash into your windshield of love
Apr 28, 2014
Ireland
i am HIGHLY OFFENDED to be left out of the "degenerate headed for trouble" list! 'kill'em all' is one of my favorite albums.
you're number one on my "degenerate headed for trouble" list and voted most likely to succeed :eek: and I'm hot on your heels following the path you're cutting through hell

heltershelton

Vivamus libero Vivamus duris
Jun 5, 2013
Texas
you're number one on my "degenerate headed for trouble" list and voted most likely to succeed :eek: and I'm hot on your heels following the path you're cutting through hell
its gonna be awhile bro.....satan still has a restraining order on me and he still wont lift it.