Late night listening/playing.

Stu78

Senior Stratmaster
Apr 20, 2019
Scotland
Bit of late night listening/playing. Keeping myself busy after my dog passed so a fair bit of playing was bashed out on this pair today after a re-string and a fettle.

Having a beer now listening to Iron Maiden's Powerslave followed by Miles Davis *****es Brew on vinyl which my partner bought for my birthday. Which looking at my watch is today. **** better go to bed soon. 🙂
20220510_005949.jpg

Last edited:

Dik Ellis

Strat-Talker
Aug 24, 2021
Georgetown, TX
Bit of late night listening/playing. Keeping myself busy after my dog passed so a fair bit of playing was bashed out on this pair today after a re-string and a fettle.

Having a beer now listening to Iron Maiden's Powerslave followed by Miles Davis *****es Brew on vinyl which my partner bought for my birthday. Which looking at my watch is today. **** better go to bed soon. 🙂
View attachment 561975
Ain't nothin' like playing at midnight, even if I have to headphone it.

Stratstrangler

Strat-Talker
Mar 27, 2017
Upstate NY
🎂 Happy Birthday, Stu78! It's always tough to lose a beloved pet, but music and picking up your guitars can really change the mood for you. The blond one is quite attractive. What amp do those two Strats usually get plugged into?

Stratstrangler

Stu78

Senior Stratmaster
Apr 20, 2019
Scotland
🎂 Happy Birthday, Stu78! It's always tough to lose a beloved pet, but music and picking up your guitars can really change the mood for you. The blond one is quite attractive. What amp do those two Strats usually get plugged into?

Stratstrangler
Thanks, nothing fancy at the moment. Just a Yamaha THR 5, walls aren't the thickest in my house. 🤣