lets see those FLYING Vs

sam_in_cali

Scream for me Strat-Talk!
Silver Member
Feb 21, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Ah, want a white V so bad. After was stupid enough to sell my ‘94, I bought a 2012. Sadly it felt «wrong», didn’t like the feel of the neck. They got granadillo fretboard too, I believe?

I was recently told that they changed the neck profile for a version that went under the name V factor X. Maybe I got one of them, who knows.

Now I want a white one from the nineties :) With ebony fretboard. Here’s the two I’ve owned. One for 23 years, the other one for six months.
View attachment 494656
My 2012 had an ebony board. Damn, I miss that guitar. I'd love to have one of the new ones but damn, $2k for a V is hard to justify!
Yours look sharp. I've toyed around with the idea of getting mine refinished in black but again, having it done right ain't cheap and could probably be money better spent elsewhere!

WelhavenT

Senior Stratmaster
Sep 24, 2017
Norway
My 2012 had an ebony board. Damn, I miss that guitar. I'd love to have one of the new ones but damn, $2k for a V is hard to justify!
Yours look sharp. I've toyed around with the idea of getting mine refinished in black but again, having it done right ain't cheap and could probably be money better spent elsewhere!
Yeah, the white ones comes with ebony. I want a white one, do you hear me Santa?!

The missing V is a huge gaping hole in my collection that I’m going to fill asap! This is what I’m after:
8AC3CC5B-B4BE-4877-9AA3-6BE67C5DA2BB.jpeg

Elvis v

Strat-O-Master
Apr 11, 2017
My place.
OECICVJ.jpg

Drm99dY.jpg

ef88aTj.jpg

UgrBbMq.jpg

oNLT6oY.jpg

lyLOWM6.jpg

Vantage-Flying-V-Guitar-Jeff-Waters-ANNIHILATOR.jpg