Magnetic personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

33db

Senior Stratmaster
Dec 14, 2018
Earth
*sigh* there aren't enough ferrous metals in your body to produce a magnetic field of any strength.

The only question on my mind is "a doctor of what exactly?"

Driftwood

Strat-Talker
Jun 8, 2021
Your moms
"Falsely claimed"

How evil and wrong, a doctor asking questions.

I'm pissed.

Or maybe...I just ain't got nothin' better to do with my time.

Andrew Wasson

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 6, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Am I the only one that caught how she said that magnetic people could stick their keys (which are made of brass and nonferrous) to their head? That lady is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

I know. Really makes me wonder what diploma mill she got her qualifications from.

If you're going to go down a rabbit hole of stupidity, you'd think there would be a little research into what magnets and magnetism is all about. Hopefully she isn't a doctor who treats live patients. Maybe she's just a research dr with a PHD in noodles or something benign.

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
I know. Really makes me wonder what diploma mill she got her qualifications from.

If you're going to go down a rabbit hole of stupidity, you'd think there would be a little research into what magnets and magnetism is all about. Hopefully she isn't a doctor who treats live patients. Maybe she's just a research dr with a PHD in noodles or something benign.
All I can say is that her noodle had been boiled limp.:eek::eek:

Impulsive guppy

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 9, 2020
Springfield
Am I the only one that caught how she said that magnetic people could stick their keys (which are made of brass and nonferrous) to their head? That lady is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

EXACTLY!

Even if you were magnetic,
Keys don't stick to magnets!!

Soooooo dumb & a Liar/fake.

Last edited:

Driftwood

Strat-Talker
Jun 8, 2021
Your moms

Kinda like Dr. Fauci and his mask/no mask lying for whatever moral BS reasons he made up in his pea brain? Yeah him too.

Being a "doctor" means jack other than guaranteeing you have serious student loans to pay off and probably play a PRS ten top if you pick guitar at all haha.

StratMike10

Dr. Stratster
Silver Member
Apr 8, 2010
Florida
Kinda like Dr. Fauci and his mask/no mask lying for whatever moral BS reasons he made up in his pea brain? Yeah him too.

Being a "doctor" means jack other than guaranteeing you have serious student loans to pay off and probably play a PRS ten top if you pick guitar at all haha.

Mmmm.... I have a feeling this forum might just not be what you think it is.

I'm betting you don't last another week. Anyone wanna make a wager? Should we start a poll?

CB91710

No GAS shortage here
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Feb 24, 2019
SoCal

Most "Doctors" are not medical doctors.
Even some doctors in the medical field are not medical doctors.

Dr. Barbara Ferrer, head of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health is not a medical doctor. Dr. Ferrer received her Ph. D. in Social Welfare from Brandeis University, a Master of Arts in Public Health from Boston University, a Master of Arts in Education from the University of Massachusetts, Boston, and a Bachelor of Arts in Community Studies from the University of California, Santa Cruz.

She can't legally tell you to take an Advil, yet she is running LA County's health policies.

Andrew Wasson

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 6, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Most "Doctors" are not medical doctors.
Even some doctors in the medical field are not medical doctors.

Dr. Barbara Ferrer, head of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health is not a medical doctor. Dr. Ferrer received her Ph. D. in Social Welfare from Brandeis University, a Master of Arts in Public Health from Boston University, a Master of Arts in Education from the University of Massachusetts, Boston, and a Bachelor of Arts in Community Studies from the University of California, Santa Cruz.

She can't legally tell you to take an Advil, yet she is running LA County's health policies.

I've got a buddy who's got a PHD in chemistry. He didn't like being called Dr because he felt that should be reserved for MD's and made sure that everyone knew he preferred to be called by his first name. I sued to razz him form time to time by asking his opinion: "Well, what do you think Dr Kennedy. should we get the burger or the brisket?" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.